Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Its Me is offline Junior Member

delete.

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:44 PM.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Post up your diet and training for critique, along with all your stats. Age, height, weight, bodyfat, training exp, cycle history

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:45 PM.

You need to head over to the diet section, thats a really bad diet, they will help you get it right so you can start getting results.

This is also not a good routine to be loosing body fat and if you are 5'10 at 165 and fat, you definitly need to tweak things naturally for a few years.

Start a diet forum thread for help there and a training thread for help with that.

Make sure you post up all your stats and goals too when you make them.

and your bodyfat percentage.

Goodluck mate

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:45 PM.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    In my opinion your body has slowed its metabolism down because of your low caloric intake and your stats. 5'10" and 165 is pretty light. To me thats 2 cardio training sessions back to back. Keep which ever works the best for you but decrease the amount of time. You dont need to lose anymore weight but you need to increase muscle mass now. Start using weights and they dont have to be heavy loads to build muscle. Jump the the nutritional forum and post the diet you show here and tell them what I mentioned and go from there.

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:46 PM.

rawpower is offline Junior Member
    ec stak is there its at man

Quote Originally Posted by Its Me View Post
    I am not fat anymore, my BF % is 14.5.

I don't see how its a bad diet.
    Thats exactly why you need some help to get it right, head to the nutrition section mate, they will help you out

curly_vancouver is offline New Member
    If the fat is a serious problem I would suggest clen bro

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:46 PM.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    You need to head over to the diet section, thats a really bad diet, they will help you get it right so you can start getting results.
    Really bad diet??? C'mon man you serious?

Thats actually a pretty good diet for your "average" joe just trying to lose weight...

Anyway, seems your on the right track, your doing 2 hours of cardio is quite a bit. I would consider adding a bit more slow digesting carbs in your diet, maybe some oats for breakfast something to really "kickstart" that metabolism. That low of carbs could be your problem..

Look into clenbuterol , or albuterol those could help too.

Do some research on it, I think it's a miracle compound. Works wonders for me. Got me a 6 pack even with a poor diet. Make sure u do a lot of research first and don't just go for it gung hoe, there are a lot of great clen threads on this site

I'm not suggesting you use it as an excuse to not develop and maintain a good diet tho. I agree with most people that diet makes the difference.

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:47 PM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    you are, or are going to end up being "skinny fat" You need a better program than p90x and a better diet. Sure you could keep trying to lose the lbs like you are doing, but without a decent amount of muscle you aren't going to maintain it well.

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    thats a good diet bro.

Give albuterol a try, its like clen but with a shorter half life. I am on it right now and started with 12 mgs per day and now running 20 mgs, 3 wks on, 1 wk off.

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Me View Post
    Explain to me what a better diet would be?
    Personally I would be eating more carbs and fats to avoid performance and muscle loss, and I would be training completely different. You can keep making progress, but you are going to have 0 muscle. Having a higher LBM makes you have a higher RMR. I would slowly increase calories and add in other food types and try to build some muscle without gaining lots of weight, your body sounds like it needs a break, just don't overdo it so you negate some of the work you have already done. But that's my opinion on the matter, you can lose the rest of the fat later, just need to make sure you are consistent and constantly improving in one area or another, ie muscle building or fat loss, or maintenance.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    In my opinion your body has slowed its metabolism down because of your low caloric intake and your stats. 5'10" and 165 is pretty light. To me thats 2 cardio training sessions back to back. Keep which ever works the best for you but decrease the amount of time. You dont need to lose anymore weight but you need to increase muscle mass now. Start using weights and they dont have to be heavy loads to build muscle. Jump the the nutritional forum and post the diet you show here and tell them what I mentioned and go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Really bad diet??? C'mon man you serious?

Thats actually a pretty good diet for your "average" joe just trying to lose weight...

Anyway, seems your on the right track, your doing 2 hours of cardio is quite a bit. I would consider adding a bit more slow digesting carbs in your diet, maybe some oats for breakfast something to really "kickstart" that metabolism. That low of carbs could be your problem..
    I agree with both of these posts.....
    Time to tweek the diet a bit AND adjust those workouts as well.
    Id get those things on point for a while then possibly revisit taking anything.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Just tossing in my $.02 but you might try out HIIT cardio. Sprint, and I mean SPRINT for :30 seconds on rest :30 seconds, repeat 20 times. You'll torch the fat in less time. You want the body of a sprinter or a marathoner?

Also as it's been suggested do some lifting.

Diet isn't bad but also as it's been said if you're not getting the results you want you need to change something.

I went from 28.8% bf to 10% all natty you said you're 14.5. My only advice is cut down to 10% natty tweak diet, HIIT cardio, lift weights. Then if you still wanna lose fat you might consider clen .

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    A picture is worth a thousand words. Let's see what were working with here.

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Basically I've lost 65lbs need to lose about 10 more but I just can't, I train really hard eat clean just can not seem to burn the flab off.
    Last edited by Its Me; 03-21-2012 at 04:54 PM.

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183

This is also not a good routine to be loosing body fat and if you are 5'10 at 165 and fat, you definitly need to tweak things naturally for a few years.

Start a diet forum thread for help there and a training thread for help with that.

Make sure you post up all your stats and goals too when you make them.

and your bodyfat percentage.

Goodluck mate
    Please post what a good diet is for someone on a weight loss plan...dont just critique them to have something to do, i actually think its a pretty balance diet.

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:49 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minitourwvu View Post
    Please post what a good diet is for someone on a weight loss plan...dont just critique them to have something to do, i actually think its a pretty balance diet.
    his diet is not good at all we are not gonna post a diet up for you thats your job and then everyone will tell you what you need too fix. He is 165 lb at 5ft 10 the diet is def off esp. with 15 percent BF post your macros for each meal it seems too me like you are def not eating enough and your metabolism is def slowed too a crawl . Head too diet section post this diet up with your macros and the pros will adjust we all had too do it once

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100

his diet is not good at all we are not gonna post a diet up for you thats your job and then everyone will tell you what you need too fix. He is 165 lb at 5ft 10 the diet is def off esp. with 15 percent BF post your macros for each meal it seems too me like you are def not eating enough and your metabolism is def slowed too a crawl . Head too diet section post this diet up with your macros and the pros will adjust we all had too do it once
    I think ppl just get a kick out of criticizing for no reason, post whats wrong with his diet, and he was 24+% bf and now hes 15% and you say he has a bad diet..lol

Catdad is offline Junior Member
    1) diet isn't amazing
    2) your body can very very verrry easily get used to workouts. You say you run? How much? 25km+ a week? Make sure you switch up the distances don't always run 4km. Your body needs the constant challenge or you will plateau.

Something in your routine needs to be changed, as said above head over to nutrition and good luck!

John Andrew is offline Member
    At your height and weight I think you need to start a heavy training program to gain some muscle, and diet to give you the strength to train. Use a tape and a mirror to see your progress. Scales mean very little. Good luck. John

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    like the one guy said, you have got to change it up, big props on gettin rid of that much, well done man! i know its overused but it is true, you have got to keep your body guessing somewhat. ill tell you what happens with me when i get the lifting\cardio\diet balance right, i actually can, if i want by manipulating my diet a certain way, stay around the same weight (maybe up/down a couple of pounds) and watch my bf% decrease, an im guessing you dont want to put on weight with lifting yeah? if i read right.. it can be done.. u made it this far dude.. keep at it! :-)

No one said they aren't good. But your diet as a whole sucks for someone who is concerned about body composition. but it sounds like you don't care, so might as well just keep starving yourself.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minitourwvu View Post
    I think ppl just get a kick out of criticizing for no reason, post whats wrong with his diet, and he was 24+% bf and now hes 15% and you say he has a bad diet..lol
    Well, it' s not that hard to get from 24+% down to 15% if you do a decent caloric deficit. However, getting down to single digits is a whole different story. You have to have a very strict diet AND lift weights, otherwise you just end up being skinny.

OP, the fruit is unnecessary. So is the ham. For carbs, stick to old fashioned oats(Not the instant crap), sweet potatoes and brown rice. For protein, do lean beef, chicken, tuna, egg whites etc. It's great that you're eating veggies. You should post up all the macros and your TDEE as well. That'll help the vets give you some more critiqueing.

It definitely seems like youo're doing extensive cardio but hardly any weights. You need to get on that ASAP, otherwise you'll lose what muscle you do have.

Good luck!

Last edited by Its Me; 11-02-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information