nickohio6 is offline New Member

Need some help on my diet

Hey guys Im 21 years old 6 foot and weigh around 180. I need some help on my diet because Im just not packing on the pounds, I eat on average 5000 cal a day and consume around 300 grams of protein. Just wondering if thats not enough because as a skinny guy doing what Im doing now is a total pain, and extremely hard. I mean I understand Im one of those hard gainers but I want to change that so badly. Any advice would be appreciated

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Good question and hopefully you're not using aas yet at your age. You just posted this in the wrong section, theres a nutrition section where the guys there will answer. A mod will probably move this there soon, meanwhile post up your current diet.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Btw I don't think you are eating 5,000 cals a day. That's a tough thing to do and many people have a common misconception that their diet is sufficient, when in reality a lot of it is not. I'm not saying your diet isn't good, but I agree with Bulkn. Post up your diet and macro splits to see where you are at.

Thread Information