Konnann is offline New Member

Want to start my 1st cycle, any help?

Been reading the forums a bit and would like to begin on my 1st cycle soon and finish just as summer is starting. But I don't completely know where to begin.
    Here are my stats:
    33 Yrs
    Male
    6'3"
    185lbs
    8.5-9% BF
    Eating approx 2500-3000 calories/day
    Supplements Whey Protein, NOXplode, Creatine, Glutamine

I would like to gain as much muscle as possible before summer hits. I was thinking for my 1st cycle of a T3/Tamox combo.
    Does any one have any suggestions, advice or more knowledge than I. What dosages should I use, how many times/week, before my workout, after workout, in the mornings, any other things I should add to the cycle?

Thanks for the help!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Want to start my 1st cycle, any help?-11-14-2011bo.jpg  
    Last edited by Konnann; 03-23-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Pic was back in November 2011, I'm a little more defined now

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board, there's a lot of reading to do on this site and a lot to learn, take your time and learn as much as you can! Also a usual first cycle would be a test only cycle to see how your body reacts to the hormone, because testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle. Good luck.

Most first cycles are Test E, 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Rest 2 weeks. PCT with Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50. Rest a couple of more weeks and get blood work. Make sure your HPTA is back to normal.

Thank you for the help. I spent my friday night and saturday morning reading more. I will start with just Test E for 10-12 weeks and see how that goes. Then finish up with the Nolvadex and Clomid.
    I did find some Test E online that I think I'll give a try. Is it normal to pay via western union?

johngotti is offline New Member
    yes west union works well if u have a trusted source do as much research as u can on steroids before u do them.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Konnann
    Thank you for the help. I spent my friday night and saturday morning reading more. I will start with just Test E for 10-12 weeks and see how that goes. Then finish up with the Nolvadex and Clomid.
    I did find some Test E online that I think I'll give a try. Is it normal to pay via western union?
    Check all reviews on your source, 99% of online sources are scams! If it sounds to good to be true ... Then it is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Check all reviews on your source, 99% of online sources are scams! If it sounds to good to be true ... Then it is!!!
    That's my main apprehension, I'm not a fan of wasting my money

sergio.x is offline Junior Member
    You look in decent shape man. But your caloric intake is WAY too low. You should atleast be in the 4000 range in my opinion at your height and weight. These forums have a great diet section which helped me with my diet and I put on like 8 pounds natural.

Anyways in terms of your cycle, my first cycle was a Test E 250 with Anavar . Most guys will tell you that you should run test only which would be smarter.
    In my opinion do a TestE 250 or 500 for 10-12 weeks with a basic Nolva/clomid PCT 2 weeks after your last pin

Quote Originally Posted by sergio.x View Post
    You look in decent shape man. But your caloric intake is WAY too low. You should atleast be in the 4000 range in my opinion at your height and weight. These forums have a great diet section which helped me with my diet and I put on like 8 pounds natural.

Anyways in terms of your cycle, my first cycle was a Test E 250 with Anavar . Most guys will tell you that you should run test only which would be smarter.
    In my opinion do a TestE 250 or 500 for 10-12 weeks with a basic Nolva/clomid PCT 2 weeks after your last pin
    4000 clean calories is difficult to do, I've tried and can pretty much only manage about 3000-3200 at most which includes a weight gainer shake. I'm also not looking to gain much fat, I already have more than I want haha
    I've been reading the diet section and there are some good tips. I just posted my diet so hopefully I'll get some good feedback

I was looking at doing TestE 250 for 10-12 weeks and then the Nolva/clomid for my PCT. But again not looking to waste my money, already put enough money into my body

Thread Information