Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sven7 is offline Junior Member

Time between oral cycles? Anavar and Dbol

Hi. So I've been running anavar for about 10 weeks now. I know that sounds like a long time for an oral, but I haven't been taking much, and anavar is fairly mild on the liver I hear. I've taken about 3 grams, which comes out to be about 40 mg a day. I've also been taking test for about 9 weeks at 250 mg a week, but I'm mostly concerned about my liver recovering. My testicles haven't shrunk much at all, that I can tell.

I would like to start a dbol /test cycle soon, and was wondering what length of time I should wait for my liver to recover. 4 weeks? 6 weeks? It'll also be a pretty weak amount of dbol. I only have about a gram of dbol that I'll divide into 4 weeks.

The rule of thumb is; Time off = Cycle time + rest time + PCT. This is just a general rule of thumb. You need blood work to make sure you're good to go for another cycle.

Sven7 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that rule before, and assumed that would be the rule for your hormonal levels to recover, but I was wondering if it was the same for your liver. if my liver values are in the right range, is my liver good to go? Or do the liver values just show the amount of damage being done to your liver, not the amount of damage that was done, and needs to recover for.

jpowell is offline Banned
    i agree with scotch. time on=time off. if ur doing a cycle that u been on for at least roughly 12, ull take off at least 12 wks to recover.

but are u seeing results running such low doses a those compounds?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    As far as your liver is concerned, blood work will reveal what you're interested in determining. But I think you will find that the Anavar caused little to no stress on your liver, especially if you've been taking a supplement such as milk thistle or Liv52 that supports liver function and detoxification, such as L-citrulline, throughout the cycle.

rawpower is offline Junior Member
    u shoud always get bloods but if not i usually go by time on + pct= time off at the earliest alot of times i like to take another month off just to feel normal

rawpower is offline Junior Member
    u shoud always get bloods but if not i usually go by time on + pct = time off at the earliest alot of times i like to take another month off just to feel normal

Thread Information