superman22587 is offline New Member

test cyp question

ok so im 25, 215lbs been taking test cyp 250 for 14 weeks now, and just wondering what you all thought, im either going to do the last 6 shots at 250 a week or i can jump it to 500 a week and get another bottle and do 500 for the last 8 weeks. suggestions?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your already on for 14 weeks. Why are you still going? Why not come off and do pct?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i was planning on doing just 250 for 20 weeks and a pct but debating if i want to do higher for a few weeks, this is my 5th cycle, all have only been 250 never gone over

being on so long is going to give you problems recovering. I don't see the point in running a cycle at 250mg a week. That is almost a trt dose for some people. At 25 your are putting yourself at permanent risk. You would have been better off running 500mg for 12 weeks and getting off. You would have gotten better results and cause less damage to yourself.

i wouldnt get another bottle. I would stop now and just pct.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Doing a long ester for a few weeks won't get you much. I would do PCT, wait the appropriate amount of time and then run your next cycle at a higher dose from the beginning.

Did you do a low dose to be safe? If so, I believe you are negating it with your duration.

alright, do you suggest more than just clomid for a pct than?

alright cool yeah i was thinking the next one i run will be like thanksgiving. yeah i did a low dose to just be safe

Quote Originally Posted by superman22587 View Post
    alright, do you suggest more than just clomid for a pct than?
    yes, i would do a 6 week pct of nolva and clomid

alright cool thanks for the info

RocK SoliD MN is offline New Member
    I would go with how your body feels. I would get some more stuff & jump up to 2cc for a couple shots, then jump up to 2 1/2 - 3 cc every 5 days. I'm only a couple years older than you. When I'm on the gas, I always run test cyp with my cycles. My first ever cycle at 24-25 I ran it for 10 months along with decca! I would stay on for at least 6 months at the minimum. Then go off for a couple months & then jump back on. The longer you stay on, the more you keep!

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RocK SoliD MN View Post
    I would go with how your body feels. I would get some more stuff & jump up to 2cc for a couple shots, then jump up to 2 1/2 - 3 cc every 5 days. I'm only a couple years older than you. When I'm on the gas, I always run test cyp with my cycles. My first ever cycle at 24-25 I ran it for 10 months along with decca! I would stay on for at least 6 months at the minimum. Then go off for a couple months & then jump back on. The longer you stay on, the more you keep!
    this is the your 2cnd post and your 2cnd stupid ass piece of advice you have given. The ban hammer is going to be dropped on your ass if you don't stop.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RocK SoliD MN
    Lmfao great advise! Now let's see some pics of your hard earned gains. You make cycling seem so easy that I might suggest your advise to my 15yr old cousin. Now move on, troll before somebody actually takes you seriously.

blksavage is offline Member
    I know its serious but this is a funny ass thread. yes lets see a picture of that ten month cycle of 1000 mg of cypionate and decca a week. holy shit you must be huge because your full of shit

RocK SoliD MN is offline New Member
    I'm just getting knocked on my comments, I'm just putting my 2 cents in about what has worked for me. I grew up watching my father, pro bodybuilders/wrestlers taking steriods & whats worked & has'nt. I'm not looking to give bad advise or anything like that. But the only time I every saw them taking 1cc a week of test was at the start of their cycles or when they were in there 40s-50s just to maintain.Plus taking around 700mg each of test cyp & decca is a good normal range & I don't mean right of the bat either, you got to work your system up to it. I uploaded a pic for you. needs to be approved. I'm off the gas also right now & have been for almost 4 months now. I'm 29 6ft 252lbs in my pic & at 25 when I started to take stuff I was around 2 bills.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RocK SoliD MN View Post
    I'm just getting knocked on my comments, I'm just putting my 2 cents in about what has worked for me. I grew up watching my father, pro bodybuilders/wrestlers taking steriods & whats worked & has'nt. I'm not looking to give bad advise or anything like that. But the only time I every saw them taking 1cc a week of test was at the start of their cycles or when they were in there 40s-50s just to maintain.Plus taking around 700mg each of test cyp & decca is a good normal range & I don't mean right of the bat either, you got to work your system up to it. I uploaded a pic for you. needs to be approved. I'm off the gas also right now & have been for almost 4 months now. I'm 29 6ft 252lbs in my pic & at 25 when I started to take stuff I was around 2 bills.
    if that is indeed your personal experience, thanks for sharing. there are a million and one ways to use AAS, some ways safer than others. i would say most people will think that your way is a little less safe. getting big is one thing, but to most people, long-term health is also important.

Thread Information