madmax1974 is offline Associate Member

Vet Grade vs Pharm Grade

Ok like the title says, this qustion is for ones that have done both types of juice. Is there a real differance between Vet Grade juice or Pharm Grade. I mean did you guys notice anything differant when you did them or are they just the same. The thing is that i live close to Mexico and i can just get Vet grade from there. Or is it worth it taking my chances sending someone my money and then hope i dont get screwed. I already get Test E prescribed so its Pharmacy grade now just want to get me some Decca. Thanks for any input guys
    Last edited by madmax1974; 03-25-2012 at 09:28 PM.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't trust vet grade in Mexico..a lot of them are completely faked. As for how legit vet grade is..not sure on that but maybe other members can chime in on this

blksavage is offline Member
    no brainer pharmaceutical grade

Thanks guys for your input

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And because someone SAYS or charges you Pharmacy grade does not mean it is so make sure you know what you are getting.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can get Vet grade from a reliable quality source then it's no differant to pharm grade. Used both and both are the same

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper
    If you can get Vet grade from a reliable quality source then it's no differant to pharm grade. Used both and both are the same
    Dido

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    question to you please pm me about Mexico? You can travel across border get a RX written by a doctor in the pharmacy, then actually claim it coming right back over the boarder? or do u just put it in your pocket/glove box......do you have to tuck that sh it?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    question to you please pm me about Mexico? You can travel across border get a RX written by a doctor in the pharmacy, then actually claim it coming right back over the boarder? or do u just put it in your pocket/glove box......do you have to tuck that sh it?
    how are you going to get a script for veterinary drugs?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

how are you going to get a script for veterinary drugs?
    I assume he is referring to human grade goods. But you can get an RX for vet grade gear written for a pet/livestock animal.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    I assume he is referring to human grade goods. But you can get an RX for vet grade gear written for a pet/livestock animal.
    im sure you can. But im not sure what or if you can bring that back legally.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Well 1st i have family members and friends that work for customs so usually when i cross its nothing but chit chat, how you been, hows the family etc.

second: i actually get Test E prescribed from my doc. i used to have a good online source for the other goodies but i stopped for a while cause i wanted to
    have another baby and you guys know how that goes i had to let my natural test get back to normal and it finally happened( its a boy )so now i started
    taking my Test E again but i want to stack it with some Decca. Some good old friends of mine gave me some sites but in Mex its right there i dont have to wait
    I have gotten some Vet grade from Mex before for my gym buddies cause thats what they have used all the time but now its my turn and i know they have
    to be the same as long as its from a good source just wanted some input from people who have used both.

Third : You dont need an Rx for Vet grade but ther is a limit on how many mls you can cross back at once, also it all depends on the agent that you happen to get
    if he wants to be an ass he will give you so much shit about it.

Thanks Dr pepper and Lovbits for your input. Yea some actual Pharms out there have been known to underdose or just give you crap.

Thread Information