bodybreak is offline New Member

My apologies in advanced

I know there a million threads like this but I cant find one with my exact question, I am respectfully looking for the advice of some vet users of AS.

Im 21 and looking to do my first cycle. Been in the gym for 5 years now and have never seen a BF% under 15. Not to brag, but my nutritional knowledge is sound (in its relevance to bbing) I pt part time and all my clients benifit greatly from my nutritional advice but myself...well shit.

Now I do have MPB and I know its not gonna be there forever(my hair) and I know that increased test levels will effect dht resuting in possible rapid hairloss. So I want to run var.

My Q, do you think its worth it to run 100-250mg/week under 50mg a day of var or should I just run it by itself if I dont wanna touch 400mg plus ethanate?

Thanks in advance fellas.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Wait a few more years before your first cycle, otherwise you could end up doing some real damage to yourself. Even Var can shut you down

Understandable, but im willing to take the risk.

boisebeast is offline Member
    I strongly suggest you reconsider, you can prevent the possibility of lifelong damage by just waiting a few more years. The others will tell you the same, but if you're deadest and unwilling to wait just a bit, I hope you're ready to pay the consequences. Don't make a stupid choice now that can affect you forever

I do respect the fact that an exogenous source can shut down your natural production however I think you are greatly over exaggerating it especially for such a mild drug that was originally designed for women and children . Thanks for the concern, but could you possibly field my OP question?
    Last edited by bodybreak; 03-25-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Thread Information