sedde is offline New Member

Planning my 1st Cycle

Hello, since i am fairly new to the steroid game i wanted some info from the experts here. So here is how it goes :

I am training for a long time since i always was an athlete, but since 23 i was in and out exercise. I am 28 now, and i started hitting the gym really hard again.

In a while the pool across my house will be open to public and i am planning on hitting it twice a week for swimming, and planning on going at least 3 other times or 5 in total in the gym. I am currently 180cm, 85kg, with my fat being around 15-16%.

I have been reading a lot about cycles, and that the first cycle should always be test mostly.
    Since i can get Testoviron ( test enanthate 250mg/ml ) in the pharmacies around me and they are human grade, and was reading that when doing test e you need a cycle of about 12 weeks, i was thinking of the following cycle.

My diet will be strict, with the least amount of carbs i can get, and high in protein, since i am a G6PD deficient dude.

Week 1-12 500mg/w of Test E
    Week 1-4 / 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/ml 1ml EOD ( or maybe 1ml every 3 days ) and the 4 months as a rest in between for the Winstrol.
    Week 1-12 Clenbuterol HCL 0.08mg 2 days in 2 days out.

Pinning will be Monday/Thursday and EOD or E3D for Winstrol.

I was thinking of taking Proviron since 1st day of the cycle to maintain the testosterone levels at a acceptable level.

I can also buy Proviron/Nolvadex /Pregnyl locally, but since i know little to less for PCT, i would like someone who is experienced enough to tell me about the pct dosages i need to be into.

I am not looking for much of a growth, i am looking for being as lean and muscly i can. pretty much like Brad Pitt on Fight Club.

I will also be taking Vit B and Vit E, along with Protein Shakes and maybe Amino Acids. ( If someone can advice about times during the day to do that, that would be awesome too, eg. protein early in the morning, and after training etc. )

How does this cycle look ?
    Please advice on PCT.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by sedde; 03-26-2012 at 12:03 PM.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Drop the winstrol and clen , you don't need them. and nobody takes clen 2 days in 2 days out. Just leave test E at 500mg per week for 12 weeks. PCT should start 14 days after last test E injection. PCT should be Clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20. Get an AI like arimidex or aromasin to use it on cycle. AI is a must. also, you diet needs work. go to the nutrition section, the guys there will help you out. and lol, you don't need roids to look like Pitt in fight club. he was a skinny mofo there

Why not winstrol ? How should i go with the clen ? AI's here are extremely expensive, won't Proviron do the job ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you need an ai. you can buy them from ar-r . they arent that expensive.
    i would recommend sticking with test only too. But you arent even taking the winny correctly. You cant do it every 3rd day
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

So should i take it EOD ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ed would be ideal, but your arent going to notice much from winny looks wise unmless your already lean. So at yuor bf its a waste imo
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    like gixxer said, winny and clen will do nothing for you at 15% bodyfat

Thread Information