Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince_Ali is offline New Member
    at sleepingz- alright mate,I love that title. Time is the only thing i don't have.

at The_bear 79- thanks sir, i understand that. I know you are trying to help me and think in best interest of me. But I want to do this. no Disrespect.

at damage Dealer - yeah MickeyKnox suggested 12.5 mg every other day, I am going with that.
    Last edited by Prince_Ali; 03-27-2012 at 05:04 PM.

^^^ my current body. Nothing special, just showing you guys. It is easy for me to gain weight. I just want to have nice cuts(180lbs).
    Last edited by Prince_Ali; 03-27-2012 at 10:41 PM.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Ali View Post
    ^^^ my current body. Nothing special, just showing you guys. It is easy for me to gain weight. I just want to have nice cuts(180lbs).
    judging from your pic, you shouldn't cycle at all. adding to what bear said about your age, i can also say that you look very skinny with next to no muscle. i mean, you can gain A LOT of muscle without AAS right now. either way, steroids won't help you because you obviously don't know shit about dieting if you look so weak. no offense bro, but that's NOT how a person who is ready for his first cycle should look like

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    That's fuvckin ridiculous! Have you EVER even lifted a weight?!?!? You cant just go from zero to full throttle over night, you need at least 2 years if not more, training under your belt before considering steroids . Steroids will force rapid growth of muscle tissue, in turn putting a lot of strain on tendons & ligament you have apparently never used for anything more than walking, playing video games or masturbating, these weak / underutilized tendons & ligaments will easily tear when thrown into sudden , rapid growth. Yeah I know.............I sound like an asshole ............ that's probably because I AM an asshole. You have ZERO foundation, you WILL most likely injure yourself, you WILL NOT keep ANY of your gains, you ARE wasting your time & money, & you're doing it all at an age that puts you at greater risk of permanent damage.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if its easy for you to gain weight, although not immediately apparent in the pic, why do you still need steroids ?

could you also provide details of your training regime? what exercises do you do? how much can you lift?

Whatever I already got what I was looking for, I need juice to increase my strength and look big.

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    where did the pic go bro?

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    time is the only thing you dont have?! swear thats ou of a bruce willis or mel gibson movie..

why the rush man? in reality none of us 'has' time

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepingz View Post
    where did the pic go bro?
    hehe.. mysteriously deleted..

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Whatever I already got what I was looking for, I need juice to increase my strength and look big.
    You're LAZY & childish & your lack of knowledge & willingness to understand & heed warning & reason, is going to hurt you Good luck.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 03-28-2012 at 05:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information