hi gang ,nice to have someone to talk to. a bit about me before my question. retiered X marine, age 44, 5.7 ,70 kg ripped.yeaman.iam love me self and my life ,its what one makes it.thats why i just smile and let the shit fly over me head, i keep my self to myself.thats why iam happy to find this site.my woman is sick of gym talk,lol so she glad i found this site.lol.i got ptsd from being in the marines most of my life,dose not bother me,lifs sweet,but some times lifs a bitch and me ptds ****s me up were i just sit and veg. last 2 years all good. 6 momths ago me cat died and put me in to a veg stait.so for four months me sat and did nada.came out of it and back to smileling.the only prob was i put a stone on in weight,well that pissed me rite off.new what to do so done it. eca stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off back to my second home before the cat died THE GYM increased my cardio workout for the last 2 months .now iam back ripped and back in form. next week 5/4/2012 iam going on a 5000 calories a day diet .the one on this site.in the diet tips,and starting to change my gym routine to the one on this site in the anabolic workout bit,cant blody wait.yeaman.poping 50mg d-bolic and decca 30 mg caps daily from start to finish,6 weeks.one of my marine buddys did this but only ate 3000 calories.and looks ****ing fantastic.so with me having a xtra 2000 calories i hopeing to look beter .lol only joking i just love the diet plan on here and my food.lol.

RITE ENOUGH OF ME.THIS IS MY QUESTION I NEED HELP WITH.any input is sweet.thanks
my question is this gym rotine thats on this site and i love.it gives u days off witch ill be doing treadmill work for a hour...my question is CAN OR SHOULD NOT??? do a hour treadmill on my working days too.like just after ive done my benchpress work and bicep work like one day one of my rotine.you see i do a hour on treadmill everyday all my life but ant never tryed to bulk before. would cardio exercise every day **** my bulking up.???????????????