Thread: Cycle #2

Villin is offline New Member

Cycle #2

Hey guys im getting ready for my 2nd cycle its gona consist of 100mg test prop and tren ace eod and anidrol 100 mg weeks 1-4 gona run test for 12 weeks and tren for 10 last cycle i ran aramidex at .5 eod and got a lump but cured it with letro im wondering what i should run for ai while on this cycle ! My last cycle was tri tren and test 400 with anadrol to kik start

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    let me guess, you're under 25 years old, right? anyway, i'm positive you have no idea about AAS since you're using such dangerous compounds so early. tren is a no-no for a first, second or even third cycle. no wonder you got gyno from the previous cycle. you were running three compounds without basic knowledge about any of them! anadrol is liver killer, just so you know. please post your stats: age, height, weight, bf %, training experience, diet

adamjames is offline Member
    you used tren in your first cycle along with 2 other compounds? id go with prop 150 mg eod alone for 2nd cycle dont be so greedy lool

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    If you got a lump behind the nips then why would you want to use tren again? lol it will probably happen again..everybody is different but did you even pct? and what are your stats

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some people dont like to listen.But the worst ones are the ones who dont learn from their mistakes.

Thread Information