Thread: 1st cycle

youmirin is offline New Member

1st cycle

So i'm 18 and want to run tes t 400 1cc 2x a week followed up 2 weeks in with arimid ex - pct of nolva..

185lb 12% bf 3 years training (last 14 months serious comitment- training everyday, proper diet, etc)

what you guys think

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No your to young.talk to Gixx

I know the recommended age is 21-25, but you know how it is.. bodybuilding is an addiction and that's all i do.. preparing meals and what not.
    I know soo many people juicing it just annoys me that i'm left behind. i mean i'm bigger than some of the people juicing and people think i've been cycling already, but this is the time i want to. Would it really be that bad cycling test at 18? And who's Gixx?

Thanks song

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youmirin View Post
    I know the recommended age is 21-25, but you know how it is.. bodybuilding is an addiction and that's all i do.. preparing meals and what not.
    I know soo many people juicing it just annoys me that i'm left behind. i mean i'm bigger than some of the people juicing and people think i've been cycling already, but this is the time i want to. Would it really be that bad cycling test at 18? And who's Gixx?

Thanks song
    could be disastrous but if you insist on doing a cycle you will need to do some more reading by the looks of your question, good luck whatever you decide

Thanks^

Anymore input?
    I mean alot of people do say/do just to run test alone for first cycling

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by youmirin View Post

Thanks song
    No......the recommended age is NOT "21 to 25" its 25 to 25. Do you know anything about the Endocrine & HPTA systems?

Yeah 25. My bad, but i've read that some people stop growing around 21, but most around 25...

My cousin is actually 25 so this is off subject. He's been training naturally for 7-9 years, he's at 210 lbs 14% ish body fat 17' arms, very nice physique, he was asking what he should run for his first cycle.

And back on thread, yeah i do a bit and i know it can impact it alot, well i don't know much, you have any links/threads i can read up at.. their are plenty on google but i don't want to read ones that aren't worth reading, i really am limited on time, gym time

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    ORIGINALLY POSTED BY COOLHAND5599 : Doing roids at 18

This is just a bit of my story. I hope some of you younger guys will read it and realize what you are doing. But if our like I was you will just say that won't happen to me.

At 18 i took test c and eq . I am now 41. Over the last 20 years I have been to over 12 Dr's and taken countless medical test no one could find out what was wrong with me. About seven months ago I went to a HRT Dr. My test level was at 160 and a lot of other stuff was messed up. He said I will be taking test for the rest of my life along with other thing. For the first time in 20 years I feel normal.

I am sure you will not listen, at 18 no one could tell me anything because I knew it all. When you hit 35 you will realize how foolish you were and how smart your parents were. My advise is do not take anything for several years. ..... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.T3Ir3dlUSGA ............
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 03-27-2012 at 06:09 PM.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    roids at 18 = bad idea

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Juice now, you will likely achieve some noticeable gains. But you'll pay for the rest of your life.

If you're bigger than some guys who use AAS now and are looking good, why bother using steroids ? Your body is prime right now to build a wicked foundation to use for this kind of stuff for the rest of your life.

Keep lifting and eating like you say you are and you'll do great.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    ^without steroids .

Thread Information