Steffanovic is offline New Member

Test prop first real cycle, Advice greatly appreciated

Hey fella's,

Just want to get your thoughts on a first cycle . Im planning on running Ostarine for 10 weeks starting from Thursday the 3rd of April. I want to see how it goes then at the end of the cycle take 2 months detox before starting a 8 week test prop cycle in early October. This is so i can see how my body reacts to artificial input and prepare it for test cycles . Aiming to gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle. I'm planning to dose it at;

Week 1-4 - 15mg ED
    week 4-8 - 25mg ED
    week 8-12 -35mg ED

Saturday and Sunday off to avoid the sides.

I'm well aware of the sides and risks, but I've always been fascinated in how far i can push my body and believe that it would be adequate preparation for future cycles .

Stats are; 5ft10, 160lb, 18 yrs, 13% BF

Yes i'm aware i'm young but this is what i want to do to prepare my body for future test cycles . Any thoughts/ tips on dosage would be appreciated, thanks!

For the test prop cycle i want to start forming the basis of it now. I will be 19 by that time and anticipate my stats to be 5ft11 165lb 12%bf.

The dosage I'm currently planning on running at will be 150mg EOD for 12 weeks. The PCT will be Clomid 40/40/20/20 and I'm open to adding Nolva if need be.

Any advice on either cycles will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    no to everything. you are too young.

I'm aware that I'm young, but it's what I want to do, that's why I'm asking for help regarding it. Not to be shutdown with a simple no man.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffanovic View Post
    I'm aware that I'm young, but it's what I want to do, that's why I'm asking for help regarding it. Not to be shutdown with a simple no man.
    that's exactly what will happen if you do steroids at the tender age of 18. you have so much free test in your body, you don't need any "outside" help. besides, you weigh 160lbs at 5'11, which means you're underweight. if you can't gain weight normally, what makes you think steroids will change anything? steroids are made for people with spot-on diets and training who have reached their genetic maximum. you, my friend, are very far from it

I'm currently 5'10, i anticipate i'll hit 5'11 by October, Docs said i won't grow anymore then 5'11. I started at 130lb and now are currently 160 6 months later. By October when i want to start I'd have been lifting for 1 year properly with a proper diet. Prior to lifting properly for the past year i had down weights on and off for 3 years. Now going with a 5 day split and hitting between 3000-4000 calories a day with a spot on diet. I want to see if that 12 week cycle will push it and take me further. I'm thankful that you're trying to talk to me out of it but it's what i want do.

you need more lean mass, and more importantly, you need to be older. if you can't understand what damage are you going to do to your endocrine system at 18, i'm very sorry for you, and for your balls and dick. i hope other members will chime in and tell you the same

What would you suggest is the "ideal" age then? Everyone finishes growing and maturing at different ages, and there's plenty of 18-20 year old's who have posted similar threads to mine. I'm also quite aware of the risks and dangers, i wouldn't be asking of dosing and pct advice otherwise man!

Also id be 19 when i start
    Last edited by Steffanovic; 03-28-2012 at 02:17 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Shutting down your natural test before its fully developed and matured can cause you problems like low test for life, limp dick, depression, weight loss and many more. Even if you did take steroids at your age and weight it will be pointless anyway because you dont have a diet to support any new tissue so risking serious sides for zero gains isn't a wise choice to make. Use what you have and dont shut it down, learn how to eat to grow and you can easily achieve your gaols

Thanks for that, i appreciate it!

My diet has been the same for the last 6 months that i have put on which consists of 6 -7meals

1- Mass gainer with 3 eggs = 1000cal
    2- 2 wholemeal wraps with 98%fat free turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, cottage cheese, olives, and spinach.
    3- Tuna, pasta, spinach, and tomato
    4- Beef stir fry with 1 cup brown rice.
    5- Either 250g steak or chicken breat with broccoli, brussel sprouts and sweet potato
    6 - Mass gainer and a banana
    7- cottage cheese before bed.

Between 3000-4000 cals.

Is that a suffice clean bulk diet?

Thanks heaps marcus!

Thread Information