megavolt is offline New Member

Cycle: Clen / T3 / Nolva / Winnie / Tes

I am starting a new cycle and wanted to get some feedback and any recommendations / comments.

Weekly

Enanthate - 25 Mg

Mon - Friday

HGH - 5 IUs

Daily

Clen - 40 mcg
    T3 - 50 mcg
    Nolva - 20 mcg
    Winnie - 50 mcg

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    what is this? 25mg of test e per week? 50 mcg(!) of winny a day? not sure if this is a troll or you're actually serious. who the hell uses nolva on cycle with HCG in 5IUs? please elaborate on this, as well as post your stats: age, height, weight, bf%

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Im guessing you have high bodyfat and think this cycle will help?

Its not what you need...

Answer above questions for more help

I'm totally baffled by your cycle. You need to read more.

I guess I should have prefaced this with a little more information.

I am relatively new to this and up until now I have been following the instructions of a friend of mine who is a professional body builder. I thought I would post what has been recommended to me and see what the community response was.

Here are my stats:

Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 275
    BF%: 25

As gonzo6183 guessed one of the functions of this cycle was fat loss. The other of course was muscle gains. I had a typo on my test in my previous post, it is 250mg/week not 25. Also, DamageDealer, you commented on the HCG but it is HGH in my cycle.

Let me know if this information changes anything and what I should change. I should also mention that other than the test and HGH these are all tablet form.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
    I guess I should have prefaced this with a little more information.

I am relatively new to this and up until now I have been following the instructions of a friend of mine who is a professional body builder. I thought I would post what has been recommended to me and see what the community response was.

Here are my stats:

Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 275
    BF%: 25

As gonzo6183 guessed one of the functions of this cycle was fat loss. The other of course was muscle gains. I had a typo on my test in my previous post, it is 250mg/week not 25. Also, DamageDealer, you commented on the HCG but it is HGH in my cycle.

Let me know if this information changes anything and what I should change. I should also mention that other than the test and HGH these are all tablet form.
    ok, i got it now. i don't see why you should cycle now, because you're 25% bf. that's very high bodyfat. you should be able to lose 10% of fat with just diet and training. also, you should know that HGH should be used for at least 6 months, otherwise it's a waster of money. but you don't need HGH to cut in the first place.

I have been doing the HGH for 6 months so far and I plan on continuing it. I initially started at 300 lbs and 34% body fat almost a year ago and have it a plateau in both weight loss and strength gains. The are both still moving but slowly. That is why I was looking at this cycle. I did one cycle of Winnie/Clem/T3 about 6 months ago when I started the HGH and it gave me a burst.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You need a good diet and cardio not juice.Aas isnt a diet aid bro.There are no shortcuts for hard work.

Thread Information