deznuts is offline Junior Member

Gyno Starting on Test E and Deca

6'1"
    12-14% bf
    3-4 previous cycles all with a-dex on cycle and nolva and clomid PCT

I am 4 weeks into a cycle of test e at 500 mg for 12 weeks and deca at 500 mg for 10 weeks with 500 iu of HCG weeks 3-12. I started .5 mg arimidex and 2.5 mg Bromo EOD at the end of week 2. I am also on 500 mg of B6 daily. About mid of week 3 my nipples started itching out of control. I upped the dose of arimidex to .5mg ED and then 1mg ED and I added 60 mg of nolva. Nothing seemed to help. The itching got worse and my nipples got puffy. The a-dex is some old pills so I figured they may have expired. I ordered some letro, a-dex and tamox from ARR and started the letro and stayed on the old arimidex for one day. I have been on the letro for 3 days and I am up to 1.25 mg and now I have a lump behind my left nipple about half the size of a pea. I plan to up the dose of letro to 2.5 tom. I have do a good amount of research and never had any problems before. Am i expecting the letro to work too fast? Anyone have any other suggestions?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    I'm no expert but I believe a common protocol for gyno using letro is 2.5mg ed until lump is gone then take nolva/20mg ed and aromasin /25mg ed for two weeks to reduce chance of rebound from the letro. Also deca can cause prolactin issues and is enhance by nolva. Therefore the gyno could be from high e2 or high prolactin.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    The letro should get that for you, I would give it a little more time

Letro's pretty harsh. I'd give Adex a little time to work and see if you need letro.

Blog Entries
    i personaly would shy away from the letro unless your done with your cycle...if your not then i would run nolva 20mg a day thruout the cycle to block the estrogen at the receptor and stoping any further growth of the lump then try the letro gyno reversal protocal after pct if pct dosent get it first.....my gyno issues always dissapear after the cycle is over durring pct...

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Letro's pretty harsh. I'd give Adex a little time to work and see if you need letro.
    Agreed the adex should help..if it does not try aromasin @6mg and work your way u to 12mg if no joy with the adex..
    Adex is very powerful so it should do the trick ..
    Just watch out for loss of libido and erection quality when increasing the dose.

hammerfight777 is offline New Member
    I had the same thing going on with a similar cycle. Switched to l e t r o 2.5mg/day week 1
    2.5mg/eod week 2, 1.25mg/eod week 3 till gone. L i b I d o went to crap, though...get some c a b e r to help.

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Never do deca again that's how I got it. We didn't have letro back then bromo had just came out.

Had to edit ,my autocorrect changed a few key words lol
    Last edited by phoenix44; 03-28-2012 at 10:33 PM.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Agreed the adex should help..if it does not try aromasin @6mg and work your way u to 12mg if no joy with the adex..
    Adex is very powerful so it should do the trick ..
    Just watch out for loss of libido and erection quality when increasing the dose.
    That's one of the reasons I dont use DECA . For one I dont like the gains(doesnt work well for me) and no matter how much adex i eat my nipples are still sore and on the verge of developing gyno. DECA has that effect on some people. I did not try aromasin so cant say it will be better than adex but even at 1mg adex EOD wasnt doing nothing at all for me(adex was pharm grade from us pharmacy). I have been on 700mg tren A a week and .25mg of the same adex e3d did the job perfectly but not with deca, not for me.. I would never touch letro unless i absolutely had to. If aromasin doesnt work I would just drop the deca. Best of luck bro!

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix44
    We didn't have letting back then broom had just came out.

Whaaaatttt!!!! :S

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87

Whaaaatttt!!!! :S
    Didn't notice my awesome autocorrect.

I was trying to say we didn't have letro and bromo was just coming out and didn't know much about it lol

deznuts is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice. The letro is def starting to help. My nipples do not hurt at all anymore and they aren't puffy anymore. I also lost about 3-4 lbs. I think it was mostly water cuz I'm more vascular. I still have a small lump behind my left nipple but it is not hurting anymore. I don't think it has changed size but I will keep you posted. I am going to continue the letro at 2.5 mg ED to see if I can get the lump to go away then I am going to taper down and add in adex or Nola for the rest of the cycle.

Cards777 is offline New Member
    Leto works for me and hasn't been harsh at all. On the contrary Adex had little effect on me and really gave me acid reflux bad.

Thread Information