Squawks is offline New Member

Sus250 First cycle -final advice

About to run my first cycle and just want to get everyone's last opinion seeing I want this to go as smooth as possible

6ft1
    92kgs 202pounds
    10%bf
    21years

10week sus250

weeks 1-10
    mon - thursday 250mg each jab 500mg a week!!

weeks 1-10
    liquid stane 12.5mg ed

18 days after last jab start pct

Nolva - 40/40/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

how does everything look could i get away with starting the stane in week 3 or just run it from the start? Thanks!!

stpete is offline Banned
    You're too young to use AAS. Have you done any research on this? Check out the Educational Threads as it's a great place to start. Don't go messing around w/your HPTA.

Squawks is offline New Member
    ok well i have decided already im going ahead with it just wanted to make sure this is the best way with minimal sides

smallnutz is offline Banned
    Your 2 young dude! 21 u Shud be running high natural test. Jus man up and f$cling eat and train right. Once u Plateu then do aas

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    It's funny that you're afraid of sides but not afraid of the hit all your levels are gonna take. Be prepared for shrunken nuts, painful injections, painful nuts, acne, gyn and probably depression after your cycle when your natty test is gonna be lower than when u started, which in turn will strip your gains and leave you worse off then when u started. If these guys say your to young and need to give it more time- u should listen . It's free advice from experienced guys who don't even know you, and who spend their own time to give you advice only because u asked. If you don't want to hear the truth, ask your dealer for advice... I'm sure he will give you great advice and sell you even more stuff.

Cheers from canada

Thread Information