160/80 blood pressure.. Need suggestions

Ok so I took my blood pressure today and it was 160/80
    My current cycle is:
    T
    Sust 500/mg/week
    Primo 300mg/week
    Been on for about 7 weeks

I am 25, 5'9, 190

Just started clen today at 80 mcg, wondering if that could lead to the HBP.
    Is this something common most of you have ran into?
    Never worried much before, but today just felt weird and went to get checked out, kinda out me in a concerned mode.
    Any input is greatly appreciated

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Clen will increase BP, I know ur prolly sick of seeing this but check ur diet first. Try some extra cardio, some omegas, and most of all find some time to chill out, stress free shit. Some high BP is related to mental stress.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not be worried especially if you just started clen . My normal blood pressure when I have been up for 18+ hrs is more than that. If you are really concerned you can also look into food allergies believe it or not many people are allergic to wheat products and it raises the BP.... Yeah go figure, who knew???

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you drop the clen now and your pressure goes back to normal, then you know definitely clen was causing the increase in BP. you can try stopping it a few days to see, since it is not critical for your cycle.

splatter00 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the insight. Normally i wouldnt worry, but i used to work in Sales at a gym, and had to use the Dephibulator on a 25 year old kid whos heart gave out. Just started tripping bc i live alone, and if that happens to me, im SOL

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since it is mainly your systolic bp that is elevated, it means that your heart is beating too hard (as opposed to general vascular resistance). This is mainly from the clen , which I would drop. T3 is a much better choice for fat loss on cycle, imo.

nilrac is offline Member
    You are using AAS and Clen , ofcourse blood pressue will be affected. Make sure the cuff on the machine is big enough

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Added water retention from aas can raise blood preasure and so can clen . If you use them togeather your blood preasure is bound to raise. Also clen has been known to cause an enlarged heart as a side effect. This aslo can contribute to raised blood preasure

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thephil View Post
    Added water retention from aas can raise blood preasure and so can clen . If you use them togeather your blood preasure is bound to raise. Also clen has been known to cause an enlarged heart as a side effect. This aslo can contribute to raised blood preasure

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    LVH is a result of chronic hypertension, not the other way around.

Thread Information