thebigcat454545 is offline New Member

liquid D-Bol (Newbie)

Have any of you seen liquid dbol that comes with a dropper? i guess you put half dropper or so between your teeth and gums on your bottom lip and hold it in there long as you can to get it in your blood stream 10-15 min before you workout. supposed to do it 3-4 times a wk.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yes, dbol can come in liquid form.

You don't need to hold in your teeth and gums though. Just squirt it in your mouth and drink it.

What's your planned cycle?

stats? Age/height/weight/body fat/years training?

1st off, thanks for the replys. i was gonna stack the dbol with deca . i am a newbie and reading all these post confuse me. i wanna get bigger but yet cut some weight. i suck at dieting and hate cardio although i do it...some. lol i lift pretty intence on a 5 day split. i was told to take this stack to get bigger and stronger before i cut. 37yrs, 5'8"190lbs bf prolly 20-25% always athetic and train mma but just started taking lifting serious for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Yes, dbol can come in liquid form.

You don't need to hold in your teeth and gums though. Just squirt it in your mouth and drink it.

What's your planned cycle?

stats? Age/height/weight/body fat/years training?
    i was gonna do 250ml 1 cc per 7 days and 1/2 dropper of dbol 3-4 days a wk.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You have been told in your other post not to do this cycle and do a lot more research.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigcat454545 View Post
    1st off, thanks for the replys. i was gonna stack the dbol with deca. i am a newbie and reading all these post confuse me. i wanna get bigger but yet cut some weight. i suck at dieting and hate cardio although i do it...some. lol i lift pretty intence on a 5 day split. i was told to take this stack to get bigger and stronger before i cut. 37yrs, 5'8"190lbs bf prolly 20-25% always athetic and train mma but just started taking lifting serious for 6 months.
    Need to run some Test with that cat. Look around a bit more. Lot's of good info here, study up on Deca a bit. =)

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    He is at 20 percent body fat and has been lifting six months. And wants to run dbol and deca with no test. No pct. He needs advice on nutrition and workouts not steroids .

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    He is at 20 percent body fat and has been lifting six months. And wants to run dbol and deca with no test. No pct. He needs advice on nutrition and workouts not steroids.
    AGREED x2. You shouldn't be running deca nor dbol with bf over 20%. More bf = more sides and that is a bad cycle to begin with. No test as a base and you are asking for serious side effects. dbol and deca will bloat you up even more so why do it if your truing to cut anyways? Go to the nutrition section and work on your diet

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Maybe just looking into the diet section for ideas and in the future run a test only cycle and a good PCT and make sure you have everything you need for the whole cycle before you start, just incase your source goes to jail or for some reason your PCT meds become hard to get and you suddenly have sides or have to stop for some reason.
    Plan for the unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    He is at 20 percent body fat and has been lifting six months. And wants to run dbol and deca with no test. No pct. He needs advice on nutrition and workouts not steroids.
    thats the reason I came here to ask cape chill!! as i'm sure you were very confused and asked alot of questions before you started! I can read 1,000's of threads and get confused so i was asking before i did anything. some arnt as smart as you sorry. my other thread was about the stack, this one was about oral dbol and got veried of track alittle.

To the rest thank you very much, I have decided to get some protein and maybe creatien and start to diet better. maybe if i get down to 12-15% bf i will run a test only cycle. Thanks again

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    I love how emotions fly in the forum.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    bigcat, dont stress too much- consider the test only beginners cycle and pct. with 20 % bf you will be prone to Gyno so make sure you have that covered- you will need an anti estrogen for that. maybe start at 400 mg test everyday- its an injection but you will get better results- orals are good but pass sthru the liver- and its risky 6 weeks max on orals because of it. you can run test 10 weeks with a dbol kickstart- im thinkingyoud be better off with a winstrol at end of cycle instead of dbol - im no expert but it seems alot of people focus on diet- which is correct- but im sure you will make sure you get that worked out before you start any cycle.

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    Dont listen to simon he doesnt know what hes talking about thats 2800 mgs oe test a weekabsolutely no way you should run 400 mgs a day Im no vet but Im smart enough to know that at least 6x to much.Take 400 mgs a week of test and drop the rest for your first cycle you never need to add more than one new compound per cycle to see how your body reacts to each compound .It bring youe first cycle you will see great gains on test alone. dont forget your pct or your wasting your time and go to diet section to work that out as well more is not always better.Good luck

smallnutz is offline Banned
    Yea just test man 400-600 a week ull c great results if u wanna add Clen or anavar to cut some fat that wudnt hurt

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gonebluffn View Post
    Dont listen to simon he doesnt know what hes talking about thats 2800 mgs oe test a weekabsolutely no way you should run 400 mgs a day Im no vet but Im smart enough to know that at least 6x to much.Take 400 mgs a week of test and drop the rest for your first cycle you never need to add more than one new compound per cycle to see how your body reacts to each compound .It bring youe first cycle you will see great gains on test alone. dont forget your pct or your wasting your time and go to diet section to work that out as well more is not always better.Good luck

gee, type in one typo and you get labelled as "knowing nothing",i'm sure you know a great deal being the resident aas expert. of course what i meant to type was 400mg every week.

i stand by the rest of my post 100%.

Thread Information