Thread: Jabbing

Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member

Jabbing

Hi all

Where is the least painful place to jab? And how is jabbing in the tight is it painful and does it stop you from training legs??

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Shoulders thighs glutes are all pretty smooth. I do bis and calves as well. Youll be s little sore after your first pin in the muscle but after that its painless given that youre doing everything properly

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Glutes and delts for me. You have to try em out for yourself everyone has there own favs.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Glutes delts lats and quads in that order

I jabbed in my glutes for the first time in a long time with test prop it hurting still after 2 days I must of done something wrong.

Where abouts in your tights do you jab??

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Dude my dumper has taken a serious beating. I've only been on cycle for 2 weeks, pinning 2-2.5 cc tren prop sust eod alternating glutes. Shit swells and lumps hard and hurts so bad it's debilitating. I have to do a shot today and I'm seriously not looking forward to it. Besides, both glutes have lumps the size and hardness of fcking golf balls. I think I'm gonna try the delt today. I'm gonna split it and do 1.2 cc in each. How far should I go in? All I have is 1.5" 23g I don't I should go all the way.

Sorry for the thread hijack, btw.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always pinned glutes until recently when I tried the quads. First pin in the quads was rather painful for 3 days. Second pin was pain free. The term virgin muscle is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMuscle83
    Dude my dumper has taken a serious beating. I've only been on cycle for 2 weeks, pinning 2-2.5 cc tren prop sust eod alternating glutes. Shit swells and lumps hard and hurts so bad it's debilitating. I have to do a shot today and I'm seriously not looking forward to it. Besides, both glutes have lumps the size and hardness of fcking golf balls. I think I'm gonna try the delt today. I'm gonna split it and do 1.2 cc in each. How far should I go in? All I have is 1.5" 23g I don't I should go all the way.

Not to worry mate my glutes as in pieces think I'm going to try my quads see how I go but I had a look online some people do it to the side some do it in the front I don't know which one to try so was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on this??

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

If your gonna pin delts, you should have 1" pins, but you can use 1.5" just stop short also keep the volume of juice to 1.5cc max for delts in one shot.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    For OP, I used to only do glutes, because I thought if I did quads I couldn't train legs, not the case!I found quads have less post injection pain then glutes, that might just be me tho!! ...quads are my fav .

With quads do you use the front or side of your quads??

taz89 is offline Junior Member

MY mate was jabing in his glutes, after about a week he found a lump bout size of a golf ball too, he kept jabbing, week later again it was bigger, he couldnt sit down ,all the guys in the offíce were laughing he was walking around like hed been bummed, he then ended up in hospital getting an absess in his ass drained. Could ave bin wrong method or dodgy gear, he kept jabbing and was back again few weeks down the line with two assholes. . . Be careful

Any advice on jabbing in the quads?? How far in to go what part of the quad to jab into??

I've been pinning quads in the upper half of the thigh about 3 to 4 inches above the midpoint. There are some websites showing injection points on different muscles. Just Google intramuscular injection points or something similar and you'll find pictures. I pinned sort of off to the side. Not straight in front. The quads are a large group so you can move around some and not hit the same point often.
    Last edited by 600@50; 04-08-2012 at 06:23 PM.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    m8 ull get a pain with prop every injection... your not doing anything wrong thats what it does , pain lasts for upto 4 days. dont do calf it hurts like **** lol shoulder and thighs are piss!!!
    but unless your using a long ester itll prob always hurt somewhere along the line!!!

I just did my tight and it didn't hurt at all prefect jab text book like it was so good

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    I've been pinning quads in the upper half of the thigh about 3 to 4 inches above the midpoint. There are some websites showing injection points on different muscles. Just Google intravenous injection points or something similar and you'll find pictures. I pinned sort of off to the side. Not straight in front. The quads are a large group so you can move around some and not hit the same point often.
    wow i think you mean intra muscular injection bro IV will almost kill him

adamjames is offline Member
    My favourite site is the quads, its weird because the quad muscle feels tight and stiff to touch compared to the squishy glute but for me the needle always goes in like a dream in the quad, its very hard to keep the needle steady in the glute. I pin ED atm so i do glutes, quads, shoulders in that order....was meaning to try the calf this week but couldnt pluck up the courage in the end

mg2336 is offline New Member
    check: spot injection .com pretty good info bro

wrathMcGrath is offline Junior Member
    I'm a big fan of glutes and quads for large volume (3mL - 4mL), and delts and lats for smaller injections. I'm working up the will to introduce pecs, calves, and bi's.

I gotta quit using the phone for forum use. Keeps on changing the words. Yes I meant intramuscular NOT intravenous. Dang droid.

Quote Originally Posted by mg2336
    check: spot injection .com pretty good info bro
    Just had a look at that website really good info on it

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying View Post
    I jabbed in my glutes for the first time in a long time with test prop it hurting still after 2 days I must of done something wrong.

Where abouts in your tights do you jab??
    doesnt mean you did it wrong. i have shots that go smooth, and then i have shots that nick veins or i twitch and bruise and those are rough and sore. just get a heating pad, it will help get blood in the muscle and pull the gear out.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying View Post
    Any advice on jabbing in the quads?? How far in to go what part of the quad to jab into??
    outer, see the posts on spot injections .com. just rotate the area of the quad, i do upper/middle/lower. no issues and gives different parts time to heal.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    So I tried delts last nite, 1.2 in each, and now I can't lift my arms.

Mirox is offline New Member
    My personal favorite is quads, I do EoD 3ccs at a time, jabbing the quads makes it easier for me to handle the syringe itself when I have to inject rather slowly. Two small tricks that make it pain free 1) Grab the muscle very tightly as you inject and 2) "ease" the needle in, you don't have to stab yourself with the needle to penetrate, just let it touch your skin first and then apply a tiny bit of pressure and voila.

Thread Information