xavx is offline New Member

Question about your opinion.

I am new here and i would like to get some professional opinions.

I am 28, 5'11 i weigh 145lb. yes i know really skiny.

Well it is time to change things up. I started to eat a lot and gain more wight, i am fallowing the P90X workouts, with a busy schedual i get 30minutes of work out in the morning and 1.30 hours at night.

Things build over time, so idont expect to grow to 170 over night.

I did take dbol for some time but the sources i had soon started to get fake products.
    Now i did use Test and i still have some i can use for the next two moths. I only use 1ml every 4 days. I am only looking to use it till its gone. i would not like to use this as a long term cycle.

I am now looking to use
    CJC 1295 W/O DAC 2mg and Ipamorelin 2000mcg
    or
    CJC 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) No DAC 2mg and GHRP-6 5m

I dont actually know what the difference is so this is where im looking for help. I am also staring to lose my hair so i would like to go the better route if possible hence the reason i am not looking to take test anymore.

Thank you in advanced for the help.

My goal is 170lb at some point.

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    You need to get a good solid diet. 3000-3500 Cal a day run the test at 500 mg for twelve weeks. But you have to have a clean diet or it is useless

3000cal a day is it correct that your protein intake should be 1g for every lb you weigh? so in my case 145 to 150g

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are genetically inclined to start loosing hair at a certain age, you will, regardless of test being in there as contributor. Test will only accelerate the process, in some cases, drastically.

Cycling without a spot on diet is useless IMO. Fails to satisfy users both on a physiological and a psychological level.

If you figured out your diet and weighed your options between your weight problem and your hair problem, it seems like you will have to make a choice between the two at some point.

You are complementary correct, the other reason is that once i run out of T, i will not be able to get it anymore. And I do not trust to inject just about anything in me. The above are mostly few of the things that i will buy or just Ipamorelin on its own.

I will get some hair treatment later on so im not really worried about it, i think the weight is what im most worried about right now.

manonfire is offline Junior Member
    The best advice is a spot on Diet just like everyone else said... I cycled without a strict diet and it did not do anything for me. That was years ago when guys were just injecting anything and everything to get big. There was no science to it at all.. thank god for the knowlegeable folks here.

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xavx View Post
    3000cal a day is it correct that your protein intake should be 1g for every lb you weigh? so in my case 145 to 150g
    1.5-2 per lb

So does anybody knows what the difference between these two is. And what they do different.

CJC 1295 W/O DAC 2mg and Ipamorelin 2000mcg
    and
    CJC 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) No DAC 2mg and GHRP-6 5m

Thread Information