Thread: Anavar and Clen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kingpete is offline New Member

Anavar and Clen

So, I'm new to the forums but have been lurking for the past little while trying to absorb some information. I'm seriously starting to consider taking anavar and clen at the advice of one of my good buddies. He said he had real good strength gains off of it, and that clen helped him get real cut while on the anavar. I'd be running the cyce for 8 weeks, taking 4 weeks off and then running another 8 week cycle. I'm unsure of the exact specifics right now as I'm just considering it for the moment. He tells me anavar is a good choice for my first cycle though. Is this a good choice?

kaotiktravis is offline New Member
    New here too.. Welcome!...hope you get the answers your looking for... there are a lot of people who know a lot... I was also looking at doing the same very soon with the clen and anavar

haterade is offline Associate Member
    ur 21 .. wait a few years .. like 4... read all the threads about ppl doing aas young n ****ing themselves up..

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    for your age anavar and clen is all good. Just use correct PCT, its a mild steroid .

Anavar with clen together is really really good with cutting. My brother used clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen and anavar for 6 weeks at 60-100mgs. Worked really really good, he shed nearly 11kgs in total of bad body fat. Diet is essential.

Side effects will occur, read more about anavar or any steroid before using them REQUIRED!
    Also look into a PCT, would suggest clomid as its the easiest to get even from pharmacies or from this websites sponsor ar-r .

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhats View Post
    for your age anavar and clen is all good. Just use correct PCT, its a mild steroid .

Anavar with clen together is really really good with cutting. My brother used clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen and anavar for 6 weeks at 60-100mgs. Worked really really good, he shed nearly 11kgs in total of bad body fat. Diet is essential.

Side effects will occur, read more about anavar or any steroid before using them REQUIRED!
    Also look into a PCT, would suggest clomid as its the easiest to get even from pharmacies or from this websites sponsor ar-r.
    Do NOT listen to this kid, he has no idea what he is talking about and also goes against all of the good advice give by knowledgable members here.

It is best that you wait until you are 25 to allow your enocrine system to fully develop to help reduct the risks of doing permanent damage. There is A LOT of threads around right now with all the info you need on this.

You are best off listening to members on here (reputable ones) and spending the next few years dialling in your diet, training and knowledge of AAS.

Absolute best thing yo ucan do is read, learn and ask questions but dont jump on cycle yet

the forum wont let me give gonzo any more rep lol

what he said is true...

wtf is with teh 9000 threads on var every day now.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    the forum wont let me give gonzo any more rep lol

what he said is true...

wtf is with teh 9000 threads on var every day now.
    WTF is with the 9000 daily threads on 19yr olds wanting to cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    WTF is with the 9000 daily threads on 19yr olds wanting to cycle...
    world is getting lazier every generation thats whats up with the 19 y/o wanting to cycle .... sorry to be negative... but i guess im old school

bob87 is offline Member
    I think every kid out there thinks its the magical compound that shred them hard and fast lol.

whats the pct for holes in your heart after clen use?

didnt mad dog start steroids at this age? they even made a movie about him and how safe they are. Maybe someone should ask him to come post here

maybe there was something on jersey shore this week about var and its teh drug of choice for 19 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    maybe there was something on jersey shore this week about var and its teh drug of choice for 19 year olds.
    hahaha now thats funny..... maybe on to something

Thread Information