ilovechoclate is offline Junior Member

Please help read my blood work

GYNO SCARE.....STOPPED ALL PRO-HORMONES AND STARTED PCT WITHOUT NOLVADEX DUE TO ACUTE JUANDICE FROM SUPERDROL. STARTED OTC PCT WITH FORMESTANZOL 10 PUMPS TWICE DAILY.

MY RESULTS: ONE THING I DIDN'T DO DURING MY RESEARCH WAS HOW TO READ THE BLOOD WORK WHICH I'M GOING TO BE GOOGL'N NOW. FIGURED I'D BE ON CYCLE STILL AND WOULD HAVE TIME TO RESEARCH IT. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE DO SO. THANKS. THIS IS A FEMALE HORMONE PANEL DONE SO I CAN SAVE MONEY ON THE BLOOD WORK. FYI.

10 DAYS OF SUPERDROL @ 20MG A DAY. THEN AFTER I TOOK 7 DAYS OF KATANADROL @ 500MG A DAY. SEE MY LOG FOR MORE DETAILED INFO.

http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k525/srootone/

So I got blood work done after two weeks and two days of pct. Tell me anything I'm missing please. Its the reason I'm posting to get another opinion.

Looks to me like my estrogen and test are both restored....not really on the high end so I may wait a little longer before introducing the A.I. formestanzol

Also OTHER values are now abnormal that weren't before....I'm assuming this is from the Nolvadex and will go back to normal after discontinued use.

Whats your take?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2wk2dy1.JPG 
Views:	2813 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	122657Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2wk2dy2.JPG 
Views:	324 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	122658

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Labs look ok, except you have a slightly increased BUN. And your test levels are really low. The following is just my opinion, but I am more concerned of the safety of supplements, than the use of real steroids . Juandice? WTF You need to quit playing doctor, and see a real one, and have a LFT done.

Quote Originally Posted by nooby View Post
    Labs look ok, except you have a slightly increased BUN. And your test levels are really low. The following is just my opinion, but I am more concerned of the safety of supplements, than the use of real steroids. Juandice? WTF You need to quit playing doctor, and see a real one, and have a LFT done.
    I'm not rushing to the Dotor for un-necessary fees, when I am not in any position to worry about jaundice. My eyes would be really yellow, my skin yellow, my skin itchy, my urine dark, among-st other symptoms of which I am not experiencing none.

Test levels are looking good to me considering its only been 2 weeks, and I'm sure it will take at least 4 weeks before they are optimal. Taking also into account then, and now, that I am on a caloric deficit; so my test levels will not shoot on the higher end.

The high BUN did grab my attention, but this can be from mainly kidneys...with which I'm not too worried about ,because, am not taking anything to cause stress on any organs other then the Nolvadex . I don't recall it effecting kidneys though...
    What I can say is the only pharm grade product I'm on, has to do with the abnormal values, and they will return to normal once I discontinue the Nolva.

Thanks for your input, even if it was mainly just opinion. Any replies are of course appreciated.
    Last edited by ilovechoclate; 05-05-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate View Post
    I'm not rushing to the Dotor for un-necessary fees, when I am not in any position to worry about jaundice. My eyes would be really yellow, my skin yellow, my skin itchy, my urine dark, among-st other symptoms of which I am not experiencing none.

Test levels are looking good to me considering its only been 2 weeks, and I'm sure it will take at least 4 weeks before they are optimal. Taking also into account then, and now, that I am on a caloric deficit; so my test levels will not shoot on the higher end.

The high BUN did grab my attention, but this can be from mainly kidneys...with which I'm not too worried about ,because, am not taking anything to cause stress on any organs other then the Nolvadex . I don't recall it effecting kidneys though...
    What I can say is the only pharm grade product I'm on, has to do with the abnormal values, and they will return to normal once I discontinue the Nolva.

Thanks for your input, even if it was mainly just opinion. Any replies are of course appreciated.
    Wow genious. You're the one that said you had jaundice, not me. And if you have jaundice you should get an LFT, which you didn't do. You know to see if your liver is failing, cause that's what jaundice indicates. So if you can't put those two facts together, then I would hardly call a Doctor an unnecessary fee.

Wow genious. You're the one that said you had jaundice, not me. And if you have jaundice you should get an LFT, which you didn't do. You know to see if your liver is failing, cause that's what jaundice indicates. So if you can't put those two facts together, then I would hardly call a Doctor an unnecessary fee.

Damn.....SOMEONES cranky. hahaha Must be nice living your life.

Anyway.....back to mine.

Never-mind, didn't see the second page of labs, that has a metabolic panel on them. It's still dumb to be taking that stuff anyway. You suppressed your own test production for what? What gains did you make? Waqs it worth damaging your body to the point of jaundice, and gyno?

Never-mind, didn't see the second page of labs, that has a metabolic panel on them. It's still dumb to be taking that stuff anyway. You suppressed your own test production for what? What gains did you make? Waqs it worth damaging your body to the point of jaundice, and gyno?

Even if I had made EXTRAORDINARY gains....I think no short cuts are WORTH the risk of gyno, jaundice, or any other ill caused by using controlled substances.

Now other then be a broken record, and if you have nothing constructive to say other then talk about 'feelings', you could just dismiss the thread all together. Thanks for checking it out.

Laterz

Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate View Post
    Even if I had made EXTRAORDINARY gains....I think no short cuts are WORTH the risk of gyno, jaundice, or any other ill caused by using controlled substances.

Now other then be a broken record, and if you have nothing constructive to say other then talk about 'feelings', you could just dismiss the thread all together. Thanks for checking it out.

Laterz
    You don't understand. Some of the "controlled substances" are safer than the crap you're putting in your body, and they actually work.
    Last edited by nooby; 05-06-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Thread Information