cowkingxxx is offline New Member

Starting a cycle got a few ??

I Got trenbolone enanthate And it is a 10 ml vill And it says 200mg/ ml. So is that 1 ml a week = 200mg,?? Of tren

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    I would run tren with test and something else...is this your first cycle? 1cc = ml, so if you injected that vial at 1cc / week you would indeed be getting 200mg. You probably wabt to be injecting at least twice / week.

my needle is 1 ml . on the needle it gos from 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 ml i sm using a 27g1l2 needle to so should i just fill the needl right up for my 1 shot a week cycle

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't inj just tren ....I believe you need more test than Tren and also Tren is for experienced users.

Blog Entries
    U need to do mega reasearch....don't go inj things u don't understand the compounds and how they work....pls, u will fu ck yourself up dude.

Ok thx for the tip I just need my ? Askered plz

Blog Entries
    1ml=200mg for that specific bottle

ok thx so i need to load the needle right up that sucks i think i need a big needles lolor can i us the ones i got but it will just be slow going hey. and i am not down with stacking. from what i have read trens tthe way to go and thats all i need and i know a few buddys that have done what iam doing and they added 30 pounds in 2 months that sounds good to me aand keeped alll the lean mass

Blog Entries
    Listen carefully....you don't know what your talking about.....I will not give you any bullets for your gun......see ya later man.

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    First of all you are to young second you are to uneducated third you don't use tren on first cycle. Take the next 4 year's to do some research before you try your first cycle or all your going to do is hurt yourself.

Guys he's only 21.
    Don't use steroids yet your going to hurt yourself!!!!

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Your needle is way to short your going to hurt yourself. Apparently you don't like having sex cause at your education of steroids you won't beable to enjoy it much longer

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    \too young bro...try sticking to creatine and eats lots of protein and lift heavy...I'd say mid-to late twenties is a starting point. At least let your body finish growing.

man you have bin no help at all why not just help me out and steroids are not only for pro body builders. and your just up for test why must you be pro with steroids to do tren plz think about what you are saying it makes no sense at all. steroids are steroids theres all kinds all you can do is way the bad and the good and get your recovery for what your doing and your set i got very good diet going lots of crdeio and wight lifting plan and all my supplements i am ready to go and i betyour all ways on a cycle

i under stand that man i am done growing trust me there is no growing left and thats why i am asking so that if i am going to do this that i do it right

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    When we say growing we arent talking about your ht.We are talking about your hepta so this is why we say wait until you are 25.Not to mention tren which is very harsh on your body.At your are all you need is a good diet.

Thread Information