Thread: little advice

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

little advice

My man took a break due to his anger getting out of control,,not forced ! I can see he's not happy with himself .He's 5"8 and natrualy 150 lb.I'm so attracted to him like this but I want him to be happy.What can he take to put mass on without test ? Please help!!!

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    Just curious why you don't want him on test? Do you think his rage comes from Test strictly? There are a lot of mass builders out there from Dianabol to Anadrol to Trenbolone , but all are chemically related to testosteron, hence why the act on androgen receptors. Little man syndrome...perhaps it's not the juice, but the individual: look big: feel big: start acting big? Just saying...

JDBeretta is offline Member
    For the most part, my mood improves when I'm on test. I get a bit short with people once in a while, but I've never 'raged' at all.

Everyone is different though.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Now if he has problems with test he needs to stay away from Abombs and tren .He may not be able to cycle if he cant handle the increased aggresion.How old is he? I now remember seeing a pic of him in the lounge.He is to small (light to be running aas in the 1st place) He needs to build a base and get a good diet.But in the end if he cant controll himself he dont need aas.Beacuse he will end up in trouble.
    Last edited by songdog; 04-20-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Appreciate response but read my thread, he chose to stop on his own.I want him to be happy with himself.As far as little man syndrome....no! He's not a cocky f++k he avoids conflict.just very sort temper and snaps bad which is not in his personality at all.He's afraid of losing me, but its important to me that he is happy when he looks at self!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    For the most part, my mood improves when I'm on test. I get a bit short with people once in a while, but I've never 'raged' at all.

Everyone is different though.
    Lol Everyone is....sucks it does effect him.he's not an a++hole at all. I just was hoping to hear something he can take to build mass and not worry about that.thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats wat I was talking about the short temper.I mention small beacuse of his size he needs a good diet not aas right now.Some people do snap on aas I get like that on tren .We just learn to clam down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessgirl View Post
    Appreciate response but read my thread, he chose to stop on his own.I want him to be happy with himself.As far as little man syndrome....no! He's not a cocky f++k he avoids conflict.just very sort temper and snaps bad which is not in his personality at all.He's afraid of losing me, but its important to me that he is happy when he looks at self!
    with all due respect to him and yourself if i was him id be thrilled to be with a hot gal like yourself and if she loved me that would be enough to make me happy...dose he lack self confidence?...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Now if he has problems with test he needs to stay away from Abombs and tren.He may not be able to cycle if he cant handle the increased aggresion.How old is he? I now remember seeing a pic of him in the lounge.He is to small (light to be running aas in the 1st place) He needs to build a base and get a good diet.But in the end if he cant controll himself he dont need aas.Beacuse he will end up in trouble.
    Thanks for reply,he's 36.To be honest with you I feel he keeps little things inside so when it builds up ,he blows up.He's not cocky or a++hole,he's amazing. Unfortunately the last blow up there was an accident that caused him to stop in fear of losing me....I want him to be happy with himself and I do also believe he is a man not a boy and done properly he will be fine.Thanks for any advice:-)

DanB is offline Banned
    does he use an a.i? emotions are usually related to estrogen for me personally, wether its anger or crying watching lassie lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Luv,
    anything your man would take, without the benefit of testosterone , will create negative side effects in the bedroom. A low dose anavar might not produce this problem, but everything else i can think of will.
    Doubtful anyone here will recommend anything without test. I'm not sure what his weekly dose is, but maybe if he tones it down a little (reduces his weekly dose) he may be able to avoid some of his emotional issues?
    As some of us here have mentioned, test usually improves our mood. At least it does for me. but everyone is different for sure, so I"M not gooing to make a blanket statement.
    Make sense?
    ---Roman

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    The only other thought I can think of is if he wants to avoid aas altogether and try some peptides? I'm currently almost a year with GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. The idea behind these peptides "peps" is to stimulate the pituatary so that it will release growth hormone . Slow acting, and a little more expensive (im' around $150/mo right now). But the GH that is produced will help create NEW muscle tissue, something that AAS does not have the ability of doing.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    The only other thought I can think of is if he wants to avoid aas altogether and try some peptides? I'm currently almost a year with GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. The idea behind these peptides "peps" is to stimulate the pituatary so that it will release growth hormone. Slow acting, and a little more expensive (im' around $150/mo right now). But the GH that is produced will help create NEW muscle tissue, something that AAS does not have the ability of doing.
    ^^^^^very interesting Roman.

MBerry91 is offline New Member
    Get a great diet going, some creatine and bcaas should work!

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    Yuup, some people just aren't cut out for juice, unfortunately. On tren I feel instances of internal aggression but I supress it and smile knowing my juice is working! LOL. Self-control is key. Agree with poster that anavar may be the route to go. Also second the idea that these sides may be estrogen related...so get him on Arimidex if he isn't already, not only does the real stuff stop aromatization, but it also surpresses natural estrogen. Wasn't trying to dis on him, but I honestly feel that ultimately agressive behavior towards others is still a conscious mental decision, using juice as an excuse is just a cheap out..there must be some underlying psychological issues that are being aggravated by the juice. An easy going guy should still be easy going on juice just more beast and energetic in the gym. IMHO

Thread Information