timmynim is offline New Member

beginner cycle....no clomid after?

hey guys...i was reading the cycling info on the site and noticed that they don't suggest any clomid after a beginner (novice #1) cycle. I thought there were always worries about shutting down the nads on any cycle.

sorry i am not allowed to post links to articles .. but it was in the steroid cycle section on this site.

thanks in advance.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Stats baby..
    Age..weight..height..bf%..

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^stats? And what is the proposed cycle?

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Who's they u can post where u read that and yes u want pct for your balls to function again and so your natural test kicks I'n so u maintain most of your gains. Good decision to ask this question b4 making a huge mistake

i'm 39, 210 pounds and i have no idea about body fat (you can see most of my abs)

I am leaning towards doing a beginner cycle and was reading through the novice cycle #1 on this site ( I tried to post a link to the article but the spam software wouldn't allow it becasue I don't have 25 posts).

In the reading through this site it seems like everyone always suggests to have an AI on hand during the cycle and clomid for after. The cycle info on the homepage of this site didn't list clomid therapy as something that needed to be done afte their suggested beginner site. I was just putting the question out there to give my some more information.

I think that my first cycle will be just test (longer ester) with the AI and clomid after. If I can get the product I will try to start in June and end in August....getting the stuff will be the tough part

thanks guys.

Well glad u asked bud. If u want look at pct forum and get some more ideas

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Alot of those write-ups are older and outdated

Nolva and Clomid should both be used for PCT for a Test cycle and an AI should be used during cycle to control estrogen conversion

As it is your first cycle you should do a test only cycle as you said.
    Running an AI during cycle such as aromasin ..arimidex
    I dont like the idea of only doing clomi as ur pct..
    I would run pct
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Clomid 100/100/50/50

i'll be reading everything i can....i'm a little anxious about even starting. I would hate to make an ill-informed decision.

Quote Originally Posted by timmynim View Post
    i'll be reading everything i can....i'm a little anxious about even starting. I would hate to make an ill-informed decision.
    That's wassup

I agree with focus. Have Nolva and Clomid and god forbid your prone to gyno you'll have the Nolva on hand to back it down

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Test to start and most just use nolva for pct and this may start an argument but some like to use nova and Clomid just for little extra. I all honesty try to keep your first cycle as simple as possible. If you take the advice of everyone you will end up with a carp load of stuff you might not even need but if you'd rather be totally prepared the basic setup would be getting test enth or cyp same thing,nolva and or Clomid and a ai just in case side flare up. Also do plenty of research of your own on different websites so you can be more informed just incase someone tells to use this and that and everything else bit I do not think they will but if you want help don't be afraid to start with trying to help yourself first the rest will second your own opinion

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Focused88
    As it is your first cycle you should do a test only cycle as you said.
    Running an AI during cycle such as aromasin ..arimidex
    I dont like the idea of only doing clomi as ur pct..
    I would run pct
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    ^^^^ this and what jasc posted is correct, a good starter cycle would be a long estered test like test enanthate between 350-500mgs per week split into two injections for 8-12 weeks. Hcg is a good addition for a cycle lasting longer then 10 weeks.

Thread Information