Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hobnob is offline Associate Member

Question does this make sence with tren ????????

okay so im in week 5 of a lean bulk cycle of sustanon 750mg a week, deca 300mg a week & var 100mg a day and just started using insulin at 4iu's post workout (will increase up to about 8-10iu's slowly) and was planning on doing a cut from week 10-14 by throwing in some winstrol & clen and a very strict diet ! i know sust takes almost 3 weeks to clear your system so i was wondering if i would be able to throw some tren -a in for 3 weeks without having to worry about pinning test as the sustanon would still be in my system ????? this make sence yes ?? plan would then be week 10-14 50-60mg winny, 75-100mg tren-a eod & clen 80mcg ed 2 days on 2 days off, will shoot sust on the 11th week at 250mg also. so then i would have those 3 weeks with the sust still in my system so i could get away with running winny etc without having to worry about pinning test ????
    cheers
    Last edited by hobnob; 04-26-2012 at 08:10 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no it doesnt. Your all over the place man, pick something and go with it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Complicated isn't always a bad thing, but in this case I feel it safe to say that you would not be utilizing these compounds effectively due to how complicated you're (un)organizing this stack. You'd be best off leaving the trenbalone out of the equation, instead taking it for a longer amount of time on your next cycle so that you can actually reap the benefits that it provides.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your right there is nothing wrong with complicated if it planned. He seems to just have went on slin because he was able to get it and now its just throw in some tren for a few weeks.

All these other hormones effect how the slin works also. and going from cutting to bulking. IMO he is playing with to much stuff for his experience
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1;59***12
    your right there is nothing wrong with complicated if it planned. He seems to just have went on slin because he was able to get it and now its just throw in some tren for a few weeks.

All these other hormones effect how the slin works also. and going from cutting to bulking. IMO he is playing with to much stuff for his experience
    Yeah, I agree with you completely.

I'm not trying to bash you hobnob, but taking Tren for 3 weeks isn't worth it. As usd610 points out, you're going to experience the nasty side effects, but none of the benefits. Just stick with what you started out doing, and I'd even put the insulin down, but that's my personal preference. As much as I enjoy experimenting with different steroid stacks, insulin is one hormone that I would not risk toying with. It's far more safe to learn which foods to eat (and when) in order to stimulate natural insulin production instead of possibly screwing up that natural production, which of course can lead to diabetes.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I have got to ask your stats and cycle experience for my own curiosity.

usd610 is offline New Member
    Also, from my understanding, your running deca till week 10, then tren from 10-14?

From my experience with deca, which is about 3 cycles ranging from 400-600mg/wk always stacked with test e or cyp, 10 weeks is not the ideal length to run the compound. I always run atleast 12, but most of the time stay on for atleast 14, and i always run the test 2 weeks past the deca.

Also, Tren and deca right after one another are a no go. Your asking for prolactin issues. Even though you are stopping the deca and them starting the tren, the deca has not cleared you system yet, and the tren a will be in very quickly. Therefor both in your system at the same time.

Thread Information