tillerman is offline New Member

Best Test E brands in Bangkok?

Hi all,

I'll be moving to Bangkok for a few months in a couple of weeks time and I was thinking of starting my first cycle over there.
    My initial plan is to run Testosterone Enanthate (and potentially Dbol ) for around 8-12 weeks while I'm over there.

From what I've gathered so far it's feasible to obtain Test E from pharmacies with some luck but Thailand is notorious for fake gear so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to which brands that they have (and have not) had success with?

My current thoughts are to get Bayer/Schering Testoviron 250 if possible but I'm open to suggestions if possible.
    In general any advice about success or failures with Test from Thai pharmacies would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Last edited by tillerman; 05-01-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: remove possible source question

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Your breaking rules. And this I's your first post ever! Lol Ur off to a good start read the forum rules man

Sorry I thought it was alright as it was before but I've edited my post.
    I didn't see anything in the rules about mentioning specific brands?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes there are several good places in Pattaya and a couple on Soi 4 I beleive. Also 10 minutes down the road in Jomtien. We have a couple of local on the board who might be able to give you better advice without breaking rules, give it a couple of days for them to chime in.

BTW, I hate you lucky bastard....

Tell Larry I said hello at Secrets Bar, Nightclub & Hotel. Soi 14 one street over from AngelWitch.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Cool tillerman jus didn't want u 2 get banned. I'm jealous 2

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Tell Larry I said hello at Secrets Bar, Nightclub & Hotel. Soi 14 one street over from AngelWitch.
    Aww lovbyts you havent been hanging out at Secrets have ya?? lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    Aww lovbyts you havent been hanging out at Secrets have ya?? lol.
    Unfortunately not lately, not in a couple of years.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Ok so when i go to BKK I only buy Unigen Test E, however Bayer Test is also good. I wouldnt buy anything else due to the fact it may be fake. Some hole-in-the-wall pharmacies will try to sell UGL brands, my advice is to avoid them. Asia Pharma is considered to be a UGL but has recently obtained Thai FDA approval for a couple of their products so we can mention them, having said that I have no experience with their products. Good luck and do your research before you buy. If you want dianabol stick to Danabol DS by March Pharma, not the other UGL shlt with the same bottle.

Its best to ask at the local gyms first.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    The problem with the question that you are asking is that is is the good brands like schering and unigen that are most commonly faked so just by finding a good brand you are much more likely to get fakes. You can easily find ferang there that are cycling and will point you in the right direction of a reputable pharmacy. Definitly head to Pattaya, it kicks arse over BKK. thats why when I go to school there for a few weeks I always end up staying for a few months lol

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    The problem with the question that you are asking is that is is the good brands like schering and unigen that are most commonly faked so just by finding a good brand you are much more likely to get fakes. You can easily find ferang there that are cycling and will point you in the right direction of a reputable pharmacy. Definitly head to Pattaya, it kicks arse over BKK. thats why when I go to school there for a few weeks I always end up staying for a few months lol
    I don't think you have a clue about unigen my man. Shlt is so cheap no way in hell it's faked. Plus there are 3 security features to verify its legitimacy on the box and vial through the website. Some Bayer may be fake and more likely to find fake aas in pattaya a than in bkk as pattaya has more aas customers. It's all in the pharmacy.

Well thanks for all the advice so far, sorry to make you guys all so jealous lol.
    I'm sure getting some legit gear will make BKK much more exciting!

I know that major brands are likely to be faked, but I was still interested in hearing anecdotal evidence about people's experiences with various brands as I thought it would be still be helpful.

So you would recommend Unigen wmaousley? If it's relatively easy to verify its authenticity that would be great.
    Is its availability roughly the same as Bayer?

Asking at local gyms is definitely a good idea but this is my first ever cycle so I'm not exactly acquainted with steroid etiquette yet
    Last edited by tillerman; 05-03-2012 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Grammar

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I don't think you have a clue about unigen my man. Shlt is so cheap no way in hell it's faked. Plus there are 3 security features to verify its legitimacy on the box and vial through the website. Some Bayer may be fake and more likely to find fake aas in pattaya a than in bkk as pattaya has more aas customers. It's all in the pharmacy.
    So you go against me then agree with me.. Why bother mate?

Yeah its cheap but that doesnt mean sh*t... people still want to make every dollar they can and Thailand has fakes everywhere, you just need to know someone that has local knowledge (which I have plenty of) if you take a stab in the dark its as good as red or black and I for one wont take a gamble when in comes to putting things in my body

Thread Information