Milk'd is offline New Member

Should I pin again?

With reference to this thread,

http ://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?495570-3rd-Cycle-Input

I have begun my cycle, half way into the 2nd week all going good, already gaining and dropping bf% Tonight was Tren 75mgs (EOD) as per above thread.

It was glute night (not the frist since this cycle) which is all ways a bitch for me to reach and upon pulling out a decent amount of blood came out, aspiration was clear normally I get zero blood so I guess I went though a capillary this time. I cleaned up the area with a some extra medi-swabs and thought nothing of it apart from the lingering after burn that was more apparent this time but I sucked it up, passed with in 10 minutes.

Upon returning to clean up my mess and now that the medi swab had evaporated its alcohol dont ask me why but the thought crossed my mind to sniff it haha to see if i did wipe up any of my tren in the swab and it did have a strong smell of my tren.

I have plenty of extra think I should just pin another load or half load just incase or just continue on as normal, I was just going to pick to continue on, dont think it will make much difference in the log run but input is all ways welcomed.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Continue as normal. No way you lost that much. Your gtg

binsser is offline Senior Member
    pin in differant area also m8!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I wouldn't worry about pinning again to make up for it.. the loss probably seemed much more than it actually was. Next time leave the pin in for 5-10 seconds after you've pushed all the oil in. Gives it a chance to disperse a little more n eases the pressure.. If you force the oil in, then yank out quickly that pressure has to equalize somehow n coming out the hole is the path of least resistance. just my .02

Thread Information