Thread: Clen!!!???

Inyamaboi is offline New Member

Exclamation Clen!!!???

Hi all

I'm dieting now for my contest in july and I have been on ECA's for the past 5 weeks(started dieting 15 weeks out and now on 10 weeks) and I switch to Clen (0.04mg) taking it twice daily(morning and afternoon). And I have been experciencing cold hands, feet, nervousness and dizziness. I must mention I take it with atyroid fat burner. Is this an extreme side effect of clen, should I stop taking it? Or is it normal for first time users? And
    will the cold hands and feet subside after a while?
    Or should I change back to my eca's I'm only planning on taking clen for 2 weeks
    But I don't think its a good thing for my hands and feet to be cold.

Need help asap Please!!!
    Kind regards
    Fridge

Razor is offline Banned
    You competing in July and you sound like you know nothing about the drugs you are taking..my advice get off them till you know what your doing. Its funny I just started clen yesterday and have not asked or told a soul about it.. cause I know what I am doing.

Clen is intense stuff. I hate the way it makes me feel but I love the results. You should really get to know more about clen. You'll definitely get the shakes and the cold sweat. You might even feel like you're getting a heart attack. Like I said, it's intense stuff.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    You need to ease in to clen .. An average protocol is:

day 1: 20 mcg
    day 2: 40 mcg
    day 3: 60 mcg
    day 4: 80 mcg
    day 5 - 14: 100 mcg
    (note: these are mcg, not mg.. 1mg = 1000mcg)

This is an average protocol.. some ppl start at 40, some 20.. some also top out at 120+ while some never hit 100... you wanna start low n raise as needed. If the side effects are too much, lower your dose.

I like the fact that you split the doses, many new users overlook that.. but also notice you started pretty high in the protocol too (80mcg) which is probably why you're having such intense sides.
    Last edited by jasc; 05-02-2012 at 01:22 PM.

John Andrew is offline Member
    I also started clen last two days, nil side affects, its fitting in with my other cycle and as I am 56 and spent 26 years training with no chemicals at all, now 6 years with many cycles. Its worth the time and effort to learn what you are using. What it does for you. What works best for you. We all have things we respond well to and others we do not and it can change as we change and age! Dunno what the temperature there is, here its 40 degrees C and 100 % humidity, please give me cool hands and feet! Good Luck.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Clen is intense stuff. I hate the way it makes me feel but I love the results. You should really get to know more about clen. You'll definitely get the shakes and the cold sweat. You might even feel like you're getting a heart attack. Like I said, it's intense stuff.
    Man Im lucky, I dont have any sides except extreme fatloss. Not common but I throw clen in for 2 weeks during a bulking phase to keep the fat down for 2 weeks, works really well for me.. Monday I did 20mcg, tuesday, 60mcg, today 120mcg and will run that for the next two weeks.

Thread Information