Philly82 is offline Junior Member

Fourth cycle: dosage reocmmendations??? Any help appreciated

So for the next cycle starting in six weeks or so....

I picked up

2 bottles (of Sust 400mg
    2 bottles of Tren 200mg
    1 bottle of clen (not sure the dosage...don`t have it yet)

guess bout 120 mcg / day

Any thoughts on what my weekly dosage ought be. I will be pinning EOD for the Sust.
    Have arimidex for Estrogen control. 1/2 tab EOD seems to do the trick for me.

My last cycle I was doing between 1000 and 1700 mg per week total juice.

This cycle I think should be a little tamer...

Any suggestions / advice apreciated
    Last edited by Philly82; 05-03-2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: added info

Wow! C'mon fellas any help?

blksavage is offline Member
    so what is your question? suggestions about what? ? ? you ran previous cycles right? ? why dont you lay out what you had in mind and what are your stats

Stats:

5'10 :250
    20 % bf
    age 29
    fourth cycle

My thinking was 800 mg sust / week and 350 mg tren / week; stacked w/ 120 mcg / day clen :

10 week cycle

Not sure bout when during cycle to use the clen, though?
    Last edited by Philly82; 05-03-2012 at 03:01 AM.

CocoBeware is offline New Member
    Personally would not cycle at 20% bf. why don't you hammer your diet and nutrition this year and kick off 2013 with a cycle. You will be MUCH happier with the results and get better value for money from your gear. If anything just use the clen this year along side good diet that the vets in the nutrition section will help you with.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    I take it this is a cutting cycle bro. Like said a good start would be to cut naturally for say 8 weeks and get down to under 15% slowly, then continue on cycle.

have you increased your test to over 1.5 grams a week?

if not, you dont have to stack gear yet. just run test untill u dont grow on 1.5 test a week then start adding tren .

Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    have you increased your test to over 1.5 grams a week?

if not, you dont have to stack gear yet. just run test untill u dont grow on 1.5 test a week then start adding tren.
    My last cycle I went test/sust/tren /winnie and total test was around 1700 mg / week for most of the cycle, plus 700 mg winne / week. I started at around 220-225 and I wound up at 250. I am obviously going to run my cyle regardless of BF. I am taking the advice on diet into consideration. I was seeking opinions on weekly dosage. Seeing as Sust is 4 types of test in one. I did not see the need to include test enan or any additional ester of test in this cycle. What I am after is recommened dosage at the intermediate stage.

My goal is to increase mass moderately and at the same time lose some body fat....

Hopefully someone has something to say on dosage.

197 views 4 replys... help...someone's gotta know when to run the clen in this cycle...???

and you dont grow on 1700mg test a week?

run 900mg tren a a week, with 450 a week of test prop and Winny at 75mg a day

clen do 2 on 2 off, raising it from 20mcg each day till the sides become to much ie" hand shakes, tremors and insomnia " tren will have u wide awake all night, so u will need to combat this.

and you dont grow on 1700mg test a week?

run 900mg tren a a week, with 450 a week of test prop and Winny at 75mg a day

clen do 2 on 2 off, raising it from 20mcg each day till the sides become to much ie" hand shakes, tremors and insomnia " tren will have u wide awake all night, so u will need to combat this.
    Well I put on 25 pounds of lean muscle in 8 weeks, so that seems like a lot of growth in my books. That tren dosage seems way high to me. I am already very familiar with tren from my last cycle. It's amazing but I was sweating a lot at night on 350 mg / week, so I definitely can't push it to 900 mg / week.

This cycle is a cutting/bulking cycle if that even makes any kind of sense. I want to continue growing new muscle while at the same time shedding fat. Hence the Clen .

So are you saying just run the Clen throughout the cycle up to 140 per day and stop whenever sides get bad?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Clen isnt going to help a lousy DIET! and that is your problem.quit looking for a quick fix beacuse there isnt one.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Clen isnt going to help a lousy DIET! and that is your problem.quit looking for a quick fix beacuse there isnt one.
    So taking Clen on cycle won't increase my temperature and metabolic rate, helping me to burn fat???

no, ur diet has to be dialed in

no, ur diet has to be dialed in
    Yeah it's not like I eat garbage...ephedrine is legal here in Canada and I took a bunch of it some years ago and dropped like 10 pounds. But I felt like crap all day. I am just genetically towards the endomorphic side of the scale:

This means I put on size easily, but cutting is very difficult.

Now if Clen is two or three times as effective as ephedrine at promoting fat loss, how can it not help me slim down???

Remember my goal is to lose a little body fat, even 2-3 % would make me very happy and maintain growth. I use gear for the increased muscle mass and vascularity and strength and general feeling of well being. I am not interested in becoming a BB of any kind. Not everyone who juices is trying to look like the cover of muscle and fitness. If those are some of your goals, good for you.

I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW WHEN TO START AND END THE CLEN DURING MY CYCLE...

Thanks
    Last edited by Philly82; 05-04-2012 at 01:51 AM. Reason: + adding info

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Don't get me wrong, but can you explain why Clen would be an effective fat burner for someone who is 12% bf, but not for someone who is say 20% bf??? This may be true, but I can't understand why it would burn fat any differently???

Thread Information