littlejohnson is offline New Member

need answers fast

I'm taking turinabol 10mg tablets at 40mg a day and winstrol 50mg tablets at 1 a day
    I started the turinabol 3 weeks ago and the winstrol on monday, I keep waking up and feeling nauseated and sick before I take them and I have thrown up twice, will this be from the turinabol & winstrol or am I just ill? I've had stomach cramps all day aswell, thanks in advance

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Yo bud.
    Everyone(most ppl) advise to not take 2 orals at the same time.
    Hard on liver. V E R Y HARD.
    Are you taking anything for your liver?
    You should stop the cycle and maybe go see a doctor?...

Flier is offline Productive Member
    You feel sick BEFORE you take them? Are you anxious about what you are taking?
    I have never felt any nausea from Winny.
    Never taken Turinabol so I can´t advise.
    Stop Winny for a day or so, and see if it clears up, if not, stop the T.

Yeah I'm taking milk thistle and also drinking 2 litres of water a day and not drinking at all + yeah my dog was dying the week after I started so I felt sick in the mornings but i thought it was just me worrying, but then she passed it stopped for a few days but now its back, an its before I take them in the morning an as soon as I eat it makes me feel worse. I threw up the other morning and was heaving this morning, when I get up I feel nauseated and just sick and today I've had diarrhea and heaving again + a little headache that lasted an hour or so. Do you guys think its the winni, tbol or both or me just having a bug?

Bump

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    I'd take Flier's advice if I were you. It definitely sounds like you're just unlucky and reacting bad to one of them or possibly the ugl messed it up somehow. Process of elimination sounds like your best bet.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Below 25 you'll be advised to stop the cycle and oral only cycles are never recommended.

Yeah because before the winni I felt sick but was never sick since I started the winni it hasn't affected my joints or anything which is common sides but I have been sick, I doubt the tbol would be the cause because recommended dosages are around 60 being a minimum an I've only been doing 40, I will stop the winni an see how I feel and then if I still feel bad in a few days stop all together, cheers people for the advice much appreciated

Thread Information