djjohnnied is offline Junior Member

Intermittent Fasting On cycle

Looking to begin my first cycle stats: 23 184 lbs 11-12% bf training few years diet on point training on point and rest on point. Cycle will be test e and D-bol. Not asking questions on my compounds or PCT or anything of the sort. But I have always and still plan to follow the 6-8 meals a day approach when On cycle and eating roughly 500-1000 calories above maintenance a day. Have been reading about the lean gains diet, or intermittent fasting where you have the same amount of calories but in an 8 hour window and fast for 16, principle is to consume all the calories within your 8 hour anabolic window. If you have never heard of the diet don't comment and go research it yourself, don't say "it's useless" when you've never tried it, but to those that have tried it, or know people. Would u reccomend for a bulk during my cycle? or maybe a cut after my cycle? thanks

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    You are gonna get some stick of some people for doing IF. Those people are wrong, I'm using it right during my current cut and its working fine.

I personally wouldn't use it to bulk, but to each his own.

Tbh I'm not sure if being on cycle doing IF would yield any different gains to the normal 6-8 meals approach. One problem could be getting all your calories in if you are eating a lot, some people have a hard enough time eating enough in 16 hours nevermind 8!

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    One last point try IF for a while without cycling and see how you like it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are to young to be cycling and you can do serious damage to your endo system.Really not a smart move bro.

Thread Information