G502 is offline New Member

Starting a cycle in a few weeks... am I good to go?

1-12 Weeks Test E/C 500mg P/W (250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday)
    1-5 Weeks Dianabol 40mg per day (might take Anadrol 50 instead, but not sure how much to take and how long for)

3 Weeks after last shot I'll start PCT

PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50 (I'll take 100mg first day, then for next 3 weeks 50mg)

I've got some Arimidex and Liquidex(both same thing I know), but do you think I should take any while on cycle? I think I will if I take Anadrol 50 instead of Dianabol, because of the water retention from Anadrol, but when I was younger I was a dumbass and took Dianabol alone and got some gyno I was taking 50mg per day, so I think I'll get some gyno again... I was planning to take .5 Arimidex when I get the first sign of gyno while on cycle, then soon as it wears off take .25 for the rest of the cycle, and if it pops up again move up to .5 again, but not sure? any suggestions?

Never had any Acne problems and touch wood I don't, but if I don't get any gyno problems, then I'll still take an AI near the end of cycle before PCT as I have heard a few people get bad Acne problems when starting PCT with Clomid

Whoa tiger.....you only have to wait two weeks after last pin since you are using test e or test c....only sustanon you wait three weeks....

You can take anadrol ......50 to 150mgs a day for up to six weeks....

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I would run both novla and clomid for 4 weeks. Clomid 100 mg entire first week. Start liquidex 2 nd week of cycle @ .25 mg to start.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    What's your test levels considering your only 20

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    I would run both novla and clomid for 4 weeks. Clomid 100 mg entire first week. Start liquidex 2 nd week of cycle @ .25 mg to start.
    ^^^^ agree

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait wait, can we get some stats and history please?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member

Dont cycle

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Thanks gonzo these young guys don't understand risk

irish_monstah84 is offline New Member
    To young wait till your at mid 20's . You should get you some creatine and eat big to get big. Train your ass off. You still have good natural test. Train hard and eat like your on gear and by the time you know it youl have gained a lot. Your young

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Its just such a pain in the arse seeing so many come along asking the same questions when they have clearly seen the other threads and know they shouldnt. They see the one guy now and then that is 21 says he did it at 18 and is fine and thats all they need.

I know you cant expect maturity level to be the same at 18 compared to 30 but come on... I mean seriously I swear I was this ignornt at 18, the are all just little kids that think they know everything.

And in this game thats not smart at all, who wants a limp cock by 23, along with everything else. Glad I waited to 29, I even waited a year when I got to the site thinking I was ready at 28, I wasnt and listened. Glad I did too

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your to young bro and you can really mess yourself up bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll View Post
    What's your test levels considering your only 20
    Didn't reg with my D.O.B

Don't worry I'm not 20! lol this is my brother Grant's account :P I'm 27, 28 on the 19 October. I actually made my brother search online and do some re-search as he wants to AAS, because he's seen how I've got big, but told him to research and he registed here and I had a look with him and found this site useful, so I decided to have a go lol :P He's 20 and he's going to cycle around 23/24 same time when I cycled.
    Last edited by G502; 05-04-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god View Post
    Whoa tiger.....you only have to wait two weeks after last pin since you are using test e or test c....only sustanon you wait three weeks....

You can take anadrol......50 to 150mgs a day for up to six weeks....
    Heard it was 2 weeks, I was on sus 250(500mg p/w) before this and got alot of bloat even with liquidex, so changed over to test e now

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Let me get this straight. This is your brother's, girlfriends ,cousins ,friend from cosmetology school who knew a guy who's account this is? And he is 45 yrs old. Fine can we answer anymore non underage questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Let me get this straight. This is your brother's, girlfriends ,cousins ,friend from cosmetology school who knew a guy who's account this is? And he is 45 yrs old. Fine can we answer anymore non underage questions?
    This is my brothers account... what's this problem? Is it against forum rules? I'll make my own account if I have to lol...

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Yea make ur own account. With stats and experience. That way people can get a better understanding of what ur deal is. Only takes a few minutes.

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro just make your own account

Thread Information