Lil man is offline Associate Member

First injection now arimidex

Hey guys I finally stuck it in my ass. Lol. Jk. Anyway, I had my shower and swabbed good like you all have said. I am on test c 250 and followed the advice perfectly! Now I'm freaking out and second guessing what I've read and learned. Afraid that I will screw up. The armories I have is in 30 ml vial. At what point shoul I start? Should I begin with .5 ml? I will do a 10 week cycle of test c and follow up pct with clomid and nolva. Do I need more adex?

jpowell is offline Banned
    Ur not injecting that i hope. (adex)? But only use it wen u feel symptoms.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell
    Sorry not sure how to efdit on app. But follow standard pct for clo/nol...use adex as u feel symptoms of gyno/water rent.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    Hey guys I finally stuck it in my ass. Lol. Jk. Anyway, I had my shower and swabbed good like you all have said. I am on test c 250 and followed the advice perfectly! Now I'm freaking out and second guessing what I've read and learned. Afraid that I will screw up. The armories I have is in 30 ml vial. At what point shoul I start? Should I begin with .5 ml? I will do a 10 week cycle of test c and follow up pct with clomid and nolva. Do I need more adex?
    u probably wont need it, but if u want to go for it, then go.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    And what do you base this comment on?

I know there is alot of bro science out there, but by repeating it you are giving bad advise and risk fvcking somebody up, so please keep it to yourself if you dont know what your talking about

do you know that estrogen/e2 can be above normal ranges without showing noticable sympthoms

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T6NKatlvCSp

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    Lmao. No I will not inject it but thank you for looking out. I need you guys to not abandon me now for sure. I'm freaking out bad bro. I broke out in sweats and chills and turned WHITE!!!! I poked slow as shit and after I broke skin it was on cruise control. I remembered everything. I aspirated like advised and all. But I've read that an ai was advised if prone to gyno and I am. Or at least o think I am since a PH gave it to me.

DanB is offline Banned
    Lmao. No I will not inject it but thank you for looking out. I need you guys to not abandon me now for sure. I'm freaking out bad bro. I broke out in sweats and chills and turned WHITE!!!! I poked slow as shit and after I broke skin it was on cruise control. I remembered everything. I aspirated like advised and all. But I've read that an ai was advised if prone to gyno and I am. Or at least o think I am since a PH gave it to me.
    you are prob having a panic attack just relax

your adex is prob doses at 1mg per 1ml? correct?

if it is correct then take ORALLY 0.25mg/ml every eod, and increase to ed if necessary and your g2g

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    you are prob having a panic attack just relax

your adex is prob doses at 1mg per 1ml? correct?

if it is correct then take ORALLY 0.25mg/ml every eod, and increase to ed if necessary and your g2g
    Thanks danb. I owe you bro!!! Pm me your address and I send you money. Jk. Anyway yeah it is dosed at 1mg/ml. I will do just that but should I wait for 3.5 days and start on second injection since it will be at highest point then or would it be a good Idea to start maybe tomorrow?

DanB is offline Banned
    Thanks danb. I owe you bro!!! Pm me your address and I send you money. Jk. Anyway yeah it is dosed at 1mg/ml. I will do just that but should I wait for 3.5 days and start on second injection since it will be at highest point then or would it be a good Idea to start maybe tomorrow?
    varied opinions on this, but personally i start my a.i on same day as first pin, so start tomorrow, or now lol it wont do any harm

the test begins to absorb in a matter of hours

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dont you worry sugar we are just a PM away Just relax and you will be fine.

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    prohormones are chemically closer to estrogen than testosterone derived steroids . Hence a higher potential for estrogen sides like gyno. \why would you even waste money on prohormones when you could do the real thing? all they are good for is retaining water imho

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Asshole lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Philly82 View Post
    prohormones are chemically closer to estrogen than testosterone derived steroids. Hence a higher potential for estrogen sides like gyno. \why would you even waste money on prohormones when you could do the real thing? all they are good for is retaining water imho
    I took superdrol and got strong as shit bro. I have never felt that good in my life. I can't wait for this to kick in. I was strong but I knew nothing. I lost all o it. My face was prolly holding about 10 lbs of water. But I wouldn't do the real thing cause I'm a puss

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    Wrong............. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...]#.T6OkldlpV6E

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    "Sugar".....? I think YOU may need to check your estrogen levels big guy..........lol

Bear!!!! Talk to me bout this hcg . Mixed opinions on it too. I really like my little ole nuts bro and they don't need to get any smaller

Well, most generally, people (including myself) will use 500 IU's a week (250 IU's, twice a week) starting in week 3 of a long ester cycle, & ending with the last injection of the cycle, before PCT. It is very effective in combating testicular atrophy, which in turn helps with a full recovery in PCT. Anything else you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Well, most generally, people (including myself) will use 500 IU's a week (250 IU's, twice a week) starting in week 3 of a long ester cycle, & ending with the last injection of the cycle, before PCT. It is very effective in combating testicular atrophy, which in turn helps with a full recovery in PCT. Anything else you need to know?

Nevermind. It's injectable? Goodbye lil ones

Yes its injectable. what's wrong with that, you inject your gear don't you?
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 05-04-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79;599***8
    Yes its injectable. what's wrong with that, you inject your great don't you?
    Yes but dang bro it took 45 minutes last night. I'm a baby. But I'll be a much bigger baby in 10 weeks!!!!! But I'm stressing right now because I haven't eaten in over four hours. Forgot to go to ATM and my wife is having surgery. Meant to pack lunches but slept late

Yes but dang bro it took 45 minutes last night. I'm a baby. But I'll be a much bigger baby in 10 weeks!!!!! But I'm stressing right now because I haven't eaten in over four hours. Forgot to go to ATM and my wife is having surgery. Meant to pack lunches but slept late
    It will get easier with repetition, & the sub-q HCG injections are even easier & faster.

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    I took superdrol and got strong as shit bro. I have never felt that good in my life. I can't wait for this to kick in. I was strong but I knew nothing. I lost all o it. My face was prolly holding about 10 lbs of water. But I wouldn't do the real thing cause I'm a puss
    Yes, but andro amd related prohormones convert almost equally to test and estrogen in the body. The moleculte can be converted to either. So when you take prohormones supps, estrogen is ALWAYS going to be a serious problem, which is why you hold all that water. You will look soft and round on prohormones. I remember doing andro when it first came out and it just makes you bloated.

Thread Information