diesel22 is offline New Member

bulking cycle... what do you think?

hey guys, i was going to start a new bulking cycle in about 4 weeks... let me know what you think
    750mg of sust every 6 days (250mg/ml taking 1.5 cc every 3 days)
    400mg of Deca every 6 days (200mg/ml taking 1 cc every 3 days)
    100mg Dbol every day (splitting it up 50mg pills twice a day)
    i also have letrozol on hand if needed.
    id run this about 12 weeks.
    im debating taking winny my last 3-4 weeks of the cycle, havent decided yet but it would be about 75mg a day of that to finish up with a hard look

also at the end running hcg and nova
    id also be eating about 5-6 meals a day, clean diet. id like to gain about 10-15 lbs

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats?

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    assuming stats are good.
    KEEP IT SIMPLE AND UNCLUTTERED.
    here:
    wk1-14 750mg sust ew ( i rec 2X a week shots atleast, eod is ok also)
    wk1-12 300-400mg deca ew
    wk1-16 1.2mg letro E3D (2X a week)
    Wk16-20 PCT
    PCT on hand and ready

Sust has testundec (long ester) and also deca so you want 1-2weeks min before startign pct after last shot.
    I also rec HCG 500iu 2X a week the last 4-5 weeks of cycle, leading upto BUT NOT into PCT.
    It will help with recovry after using deca and the rest.

Winny is a bit harsher then most.
    look at SD or Tbol if you really want an oral. even drol over winny I would say.

but WHATS your STATs ?

im 26. about 185 5'8"... working out consistently for about 6 years... get to the gym 5-6 times a week, this will be my 4th cycle

max weight stats, bench is 300, preacher curl 155, deadlift about 275 repping (dont wanna injure my lower back) leg press about 540
    Last edited by diesel22; 05-04-2012 at 12:57 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro only 185 and you ran 3 cycles? you need to hit the diet section post your diet with macros.The cycle is overkill and you should be heavier.You shouldve been 185 when you started your 1st cycle.And 100mg Dbol is stupid.

yeah i understand im light. but we all start somewhere.. ive got about 4 weeks to put on some clean weight. and i plan on keeping my diet clean while bulking with the occasional "bad meal" since it gets boring pretty quick eating eggs, chicken, ground turkey, oats, rice and yams....
    before i start ill post some pictures and then updates throughout the cycle

Yeah but you dont need that much test.Where are you going to be a year from now? using a gram of test weighing 190? its not somewhere bro its doing it right.And no one eats clean all the time unless your a pro.

ok. so maybe cut back to 500 of sust and 50-70 dbol ?
    i know diet is an important role in all of this, it just finding the time to get meals in while at work. my job doesnt allow me to take 10 min breaks every 3 hours to eat something quick. so i guess its just finding a way to make it work.
    guess ill take a little more time than 4 weeks and try to get a steady diet down before starting.
    but a year from now? i mean id prolly want to start looking into doing shows... bulking to about 210.. then cutting to 190

Some people just dont have time to eat 5 or 6 times a day.I know my wife does a good job at messin up my routine at times.We just do wat we can to make up the cals.But if you dont eat right on cycle if you do gain anything you wont keep it.You need to feed that new muscle.

Thread Information