bigdaddyhoss1 is offline New Member

What's going on my brother's in iron

hey what's going on i'm a mma fight and i have a few question's i just started a 14 week cycle of test c 600mg a week this is my first cycle i did my 4th injection today everything went good but i have some swelling in my left quad from my 3rd injection the crazy thing is that it kinda look's like fluid around my knee it's about 6in away from the injection site the injection site did have a little swelling after 24hr from the time i did the injection but it's going down now the only prob is this fluid around my knee it hurt's like hell i'm still going to my training session's but man this hurt's like hell hopefully ya will have some input or something thanx here go the stat's

bf%14
    weight=219
    hight=6'1

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    might be obvious but, it sounds like you have fluid around the knee.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972
    might be obvious but, it sounds like you have fluid around the knee.
    Is this a joke? Lol

Put the needle in the area that's swelling and aspirate , see if it's puss haha, it could be an infection

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Is this a joke? Lol

Put the needle in the area that's swelling and aspirate, see if it's puss haha, it could be an infection
    That is what I would think also but I have read many times people say it's not such a good idea to try to suck it out yourself and go see a doctor.

I have read a few times where people have had this happen and it's nothing more than fluid/gear moving down the leg much like a large bruise or hematoma will move down the leg or arm.

If it is not red, warm to the touch or painful in any way I would not worry about it for a day or two and see if it goes away. You can try putting a hot compress on it to see if it absorbs into the skin.

If you are injecting fast stop it. Inject SLOWLY to give the gear a chance to disperse and soak in if you will. You may be causing a separation between the skin/fat and muscle.

How long of a pin are you using? How much gear?

bigdaddyhoss1 is offline New Member
    im using 1 inch pin's and 300mg of test c

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyhoss1
    im using 1 inch pin's and 300mg of test c
    1 inch should be fine, I like 1.5 though! R u going all the way in?? Or how much bf do u have?

Thread Information