traindude is offline Junior Member

How does pro bodybuilders answer questions regarding steroids?

What if a reporter ask those pro bodybuilders whether or not they are taking steroids ?Since steroids is controlled substances,Did all the pros deny that they have used gears?I think it is ridiculous,all of them take steroids.

BTW,how you guys reply to someone who says you are on gears?you deny it or dont give a **** or to be honest?

Cheers
    Last edited by traindude; 05-06-2012 at 07:09 AM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    IFBB pro's deny it because its illegal & against the IFBB rules, if they didn't deny it, it would end their career. I deny it for 2 reasons, (1) It will end my career through a lengthy incarceration & (2) The fewer people that know the truth, the fewer chances there are of a leak.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    IFBB pro's deny it because its illegal & against the IFBB rules, if they didn't deny it, it would end their career. I deny it for 2 reasons, (1) It will end my career through a lengthy incarceration & (2) The fewer people that know the truth, the fewer chances there are of a leak.
    God Damn the rules...
    anyway,I respect all the pros,no matter they are hiding the truth.

Bodybuilding is the most expensive sport in the world.How can bodybuilders survive?

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by traindude View Post
    Bodybuilding is the most expensive sport in the world.How can bodybuilders survive?
    sponsors? side jobs? family?

look at ronnie, his a cop in his off season.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    reporters asking them? The only reporters interviewing Body builders are from the BB magazines they arent going to ask them. It not like any real reporter is looking to interview Coleman
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Skilllzzz is offline New Member
    Whenever anyone asks me I just say no.. its much easier that way. don't have to deal with the idiots

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Jay Cutler gets a little love here in Vegas. He does the rounds to promote the Olympia. Here he is a couple of days before the show in 2010. But, you will notice it is purely promotional...not a single serious question is asked. I am posting this one because the girl that shows up towards the middle of the clip is funny. He comes back after the break and she is super excited.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    5:30
    Ruhl handled it pretty well

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Professional bodybuilders? I don't know anyone who admits to it publicly!

NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Are there any bodybuilders who will speak candidly about the required amounts of gear they use or the lifestyle in general? Anonymously maybe? I find it morbidly fascinating what these guys are up to. I'd read a book about it if somebody would come clean.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie View Post
    Professional bodybuilders? I don't know anyone who admits to it publicly!
    and most people i know dont hide it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny View Post
    Are there any bodybuilders who will speak candidly about the required amounts of gear they use or the lifestyle in general? Anonymously maybe? I find it morbidly fascinating what these guys are up to. I'd read a book about it if somebody would come clean.
    Levrone and Dorian have come forward with their alleged prior cycles recently (Dorian in MD, Levrone somewhere on his Levrone Report site). The thing is, when pros disclose their former cycles, people either call BS because it's "too small" or "too big." No one believes them either way, and the idiots still approach it with a "more is more" mentality.

I will admit that I'm also interested to see which pros use massive amounts compared to those who may use significantly less.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    and most people i know dont hide it.
    Probably a matter of of location and gym. I noticed far more openness about the subject in Ft. Lauderdale than I do in NYC. Maybe its the type of gym that I use. My gym is pretty upscale in the West Village of Manhattan. I think that about half the guys there cycle, but if a stranger asked them (and it would be considered poor form to do so) they would say, "all natural." Strangely, the same bottle of creatine has been with them for the last seven years.

Thread Information