PLEASE READ OP BEFORE RESPONDING: I have very little knowledge on steroids in general and only just started reading this forum. I read the stickied threads including those on cycling at a young age. From that thread I gathered that the main basis for opposing cycling at a young age is simply because you haven't yet reached your natty limit and thus taking roids means you cannot maximise your gains. But if one does not want to get extremely huge and just wants to get a decent body fast then that wouldn't matter?

However, I also read some of the more general threads and people are saying that they ****ed their test for life and ended up extremely depressed taking it before 21. I have utmost respect for the guys on here that have spent a lot of time learning about this subject and I will 100% listen to what you guys say. Was just wondering if you could concisely explain all the inimical effects of steroids for youth.

Background on myself:

Age 21 (nearly 22).
time lifting: 4 years (diet has only been good for 1 year)
stats: 5'9
weight: 165 lbs
bf: 10-12%

I think my natty limit is not very good. very small bone structure and males in my family are quite small. My lifts are good, Bench 220lb x 7. deadlift 350 x9 . squat 310 x 9. Though the first few years i lifted on maintenance calories as I knew nothing about diet. Last year I read up a shit load on it and have a strict diet now.

To reiterate, would appreciate if someone could concisely explain all the negative effects of lifting at my age. The stickied threads did not seem to fully explain them and some suggested roids at 21 was okay yet elsewhere on the forum people say 25. Again, I have utmost respect for your expert opinions and will listen to what you have to say.