zantar1111 is offline New Member

length steroids are good for

hello,

me and another person split a bottle of equipoise . because we live far apart i withdrew all of mine (25 cc) out of the bottle into 3 seringes. how long will it stay good for while in the seringes?

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    All bottles have an exp. date. Normally years. But that is if you keep it sterile.

I hate shots, so when I'm jabbing myself everything is sterile and I just couldn't do that. That is drawing it into a syringe for long term storage. But hey I am definately no expert. But can't you get a vial to store it in?? YOU CAN BUY ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET.

sorry for spelling syringe wrong... i really need some good advice. is there any way my product has been contaminated by being outside of the original bottle into a syringe.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Well, my understanding bro is not very long in a syringe (maybe a few weeks).

The AS contains BA which is corrosive to rubber/plastic/etc over long periods of time. I've read about some bro's actually noticing the plunger in their syringe wearing down from using the same one over and over or long storage.

My advice? If you are looking to store the stuff for a while go buy a sterile bottle with a crimped cap on it... inject the juice into that, wrap it in tinfoil and stick it in your fridge. Should be good for quite a while that way and you won't have anything to worry about when it comes to the BA eating away at your pin.

ok sorry again theres a misunderstanding about my post. i want to know if i inject the steroids after being in a syringe for a month or so will it harm ME! thanks for replys

longhornDr is offline Member
    You should be fine, just dont use the syringe you have been storing it in.

Thread Information