sooner45 is offline Member

Question Pro's and Con's of..........

Can someone post what pro's and con's of doing a Deca 300 cycle only are for a newbie......Thanks bro's.......

sooner45 is offline Member
    Deca 300 ONLY I meant......sorry

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    here are some cons
    Alot of water retention, gyno from progesterone that's irreversible with nova, clomid or a-dex; shuts you down hard, which means a long recovery period, and finally my biggest fear of them all.....DECA DICK

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    bigsd67 gives you a pretty solid rundown of the cons...though I'd put recovery as a whole as the worst and most difficult aspect of it. As far as the pros, I do know of two people who use deca exclusively as their bulker. For some reason, and I'm at a loss as to exactly how or why, they made incredible gains AND (more importantly) seemed to have kept them all?!

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I know people who have made gains on just Deca alone as well. Nothing spectacular, but solid gains. And like BigGreen said, they seem to have kept them all. Deca is really good for keeping gains. I say go for it. If the Deca alone gives you the results you're looking for, than there is no need to go any stronger. It really depends what your goals are and how your body responds to AAS, namely Deca.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The cons are there but like any AAS not everyone gets them. To me the two worse are BP and recovery. I don't retain much water on Deca especially if I am using proviron with it, I don't get Deca Dick, and I don't think Gyno is going to be a big issue at 300 mg a week. I still think you would get much better results running it with test though.

mammoth is offline Member
    If you want to waste your money then go ahead, but I agree with Rickson. It is a crap shoot on whether or not you are gonna see results with such a wimpy cycle. If you were to add some test to that you would greatly increase your chances for getting noticeable results. 300 mg a week aint shiat however everybody reacts differently. I don't think anything that is done half-ass is worth doing at all, but its your call.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    good call mammoth.... i dont think you should be scared of getting too strong or big.... but i would be scared of not having n e thing happen. Personally, for myself, Deca /d-bol/winny worked miracles my frist cycle with no bad sides. That is only me though, i was lucky. Better be safe than sorry.

Thread Information