DanTheMan123 is offline Junior Member

Anavar only cycle questions

Ok so I just turned 18 and I bought some anavar . I'm gonna be honest i don't know much about steroids . I am 5'6 132 lbs and have been lifting for 2 years. I just thought I'd give steroids a try and this is a one time thing I'm only planning on doing one cycle. I know for a fact what I have is anavar but I don't know what MGs it is. It's a white capsule and the same size as a kre alkalyn creatine capsule. how can I find out what mg it is?

Beroo is offline Junior Member
    It won't be a one time thing though. If youve been training for 2 years and those are your stats it means your diet could be greatly improved. You'd most likely lose the majority of you gains after your cycle because of your diet.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    You are too young to start using AAS. You can permanently mess up your endocrine system (the thing that makes your dick work, among other things) by starting at your age. AAS are serious shit, and you need to back off and do some research before you make a huge mistake. Even if you were not too young, Anavar only cycles are a bad idea.

Read this link before doing ANYTHING else.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g+and+steroids.

There is a tremendous amount of information on this site that will help you achieve amazing things with your body. Start in the diet and workout sections. Take advantage of the naturally high levels of test you have at your age by learning to eat and train right.

Welcome to the board and good luck, bro.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Bros way too young

they are only 10mgs I don't think that is too bad and anavar doesn't mess with teenagers growth plates or whatever. That's my opinion bu what do you guys think? it's only 30 pills one pill a day

bump

Ok well I know I shouldn't take them but you only live once right? I'm probably at 70% for taking them and 30% against. Trust me I have been researching day and night for the past week decision wether or not to take them. I know I have a lot more to learn. But all you more experienced guys are right but then when I see a post of a fellow 18 or 19 year old doing an anavar only cycle I just want to go for it. I have heard a lot of stories of young guys like me taking steroids and being fine. I am still not decided on wether to go for it or not. I would like some advice though on how to do a cycle with 30 anavar capsules. Remeber though I am not dead set on doing this but If I do decide to I would just appreciate the advice on how to do it correctly. please don't tell me to wait til I'm older cause I know the risks and I accept the responsibility for my own actions. If my body gets messed up that is my own fault. I would rather do this right and get advice from previous users then just go into it blind. LET ME REMIND YOU I KNOW I AM TOO YOUNG AND I KNOW PROBABLY MOST OF YOU WILL TELL ME THAT BUT PLEASE DON'T CAUSE I HAVE HEARD IT ENOUGH. I really appreciate that so many of the guys on here care about the younger generation but remember this is my choice so pleas just help me make it as safe as possible. (if I even decide to do it)

Thank you

KidsMeal27 is offline Junior Member
    If you are not 100% do not I repeat DO NOT use AAS. Train hard and eat clean for 7 years then try them. Because right now AAS and Anavar won't do shit for you.

KidsMeal27 is offline Junior Member
    With what you have take a pill a day..because you have a low dose and a low amount of gear that you wont even see results. You need more gear. But please spend your money on food rather than AAD. What is your diet like?

DanB is offline Banned
    mate you havnt got var you have capsules filled with god knows what but i bet my car it aint var (hey that rhymes), he telling you to take 1 cap = 10mg a day, no way thats var, 10mg is a dose they perscribe to small children with growth problems

i told you already, throw them back and get money back

actually at 132lbs you wont get anything back, no offense it just a fact, you got burned it a part of life, learn from it and see it as a lucky escape and learn how to eat before you consider using steroids

DanB is offline Banned
    and by the way even if you had 30caps @ 10mg a piece (you dont they fake) they would only last me personally 3 days, not enough to do anything with, so forget it and go to nutrition section, your muscles wont grow if you dont feed tghem, dosnt matter what you take, i say it here daily, STEROIDS ARENT MAGIC, but I have some magic beans if you would like them

DanB is offline Banned
    incase anybody reading this and thinking wtf? this is the other thread he started, so I aint imagining the other info, least not this time lol. . .

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.T6ySGVJvCSo

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    mate listen to the advice given.. even if u did take 10mg a day for 30 days u will see absolutely nothing at that dose

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so?? you like being 5'6" tall?? cause that's what you risk as being your max height.. i grew 2" after 19yr old...

don't do it...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

he's a friend so I'm getting a refund tomorrow. he was just a middle man but anyway I posted my " diet" in the nutrition forums can you take a look at it danB? it's not much cause I'm in school right now and it's hard to eat throughout the day.

DanB is offline Banned
    I did take a look already, you need to take a look at the other diets that members put together for people and you will see where your problem lies, you said you dont take ''anywhere near the 300g protein you guys do'' thats where your problem is then, you can eat breakfast, break around 11, break around 1 or 2 then off for the day, train and another 3 meals, you dont even need the 6-8 meals once you hit macros, it aint hard if you dedicated enough, you wont eat you wont grow it really is that simple mate
    Last edited by DanB; 05-10-2012 at 11:21 PM.

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    You're an idiot doing gear at the prime of your TEST! Not being an asshole but what are you doing? Your too young and don't need it IMO.

crunkee is offline Junior Member
    Well we all know 4 things. 1. hes to young and to small for any gear. 2. he needs eat ..eat n eat.. 3 .hes gonna take the var. 4. this will not be his last cycle.

I promise ya kid 2 xtra hi calorie low fat meals a day for 30 days will do way more than the gear ever will for you..

1mrforlife is offline Junior Member
    Should u take a estrogen blocker while ur on it?

Any interesting tips on anavar ?

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^

stop trying to hijack threads, start your own or get your finger out and read something, its covered several times a day

Sorry I'm new at this

What do u guy recommend for the best cycle? Is 6-8 weeks enough and just vars on its own

Thread Information