This right.

Clen ! 2weeks on 2weeks off.
    1-2 days 20 mcg
    3-4 40
    5-6 60
    7-9 80
    9-12 80
    12-14 80.
    And I'll be staying at 80. Till I'm done. 6weeks.

T3 !
    1-2 days off.
    3-4 25 mcgs
    5-6 50
    7-9 75
    And I'll be staying at 75. When I get off I ll taper down slowly same way I came up.

Anavar !
    1-8 weeks
    30 mcg

That's what I want to do, now I know everyone says the base should be test. Anything with out test would be a waste.

So I'll add Test E but only 125-250 a week.

Cause I don't want to gain a lot of muscle,

Reason behind this cycle is I got a bullpen session in mid July, there's gonna be scouts there. Trying to cut down a bit, get in baseball shape, get some strength with out packing in much muscle.

I was gonna add Winstrol but heard from many athletes and forums around that it's not good, in fact one of the worse for sports, due to higher rate of injuries.

Anavar seems to help with joints and tendons as well as promote collagen which is why I added it to my cycle.

Diet/nutrition in check.

For pct I would add,
    Nolva and clomid.

Others I would take,
    Protein shake,
    Multivitamins,
    Omega 3
    Taurine
    Arimidex
    And maybe keto?

How does my first cycle look?

And if you think I should add anything lmk.

Also if you know of any aas that would help with sports/athletes. That would be great.

But please don't recommend nothing that will add a lot of muscle, as I said that's the least important thing.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    horrible first cycle. I suggest your read some more bro.
    and stats before advice
    weight
    bf
    lifting experience
    goals

just from your "I dont want to gain a lot of mass" comment I suggest you go get a diet and do some cardio!!!

El-Fuerte is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    horrible first cycle. I suggest your read some more bro.
    and stats before advice
    weight
    bf
    lifting experience
    goals

just from your "I dont want to gain a lot of mass" comment I suggest you go get a diet and do some cardio!!!
    Yeah I decided to stop and see what happens in July with out it. And go from there.

I'm not one of the insecure people who wanna use it to look better, or wanna look stronger, bigger, impress the ladies. I can care less about all that.
    Don't care at all about building muscle.
    Goal is to make it pro, baseball.

Height:6.4
    Weight:232
    Body Fat:15

Yeah I know the "your too young" well obviously, I'm still trying make it pro. I wouldn't be 27-35 and still trying to make it.

So I only got maybe 2 more years to try and make it.

So I'll see what happens in July and go from there. Maybe I don't need it and can make it with out it. Maybe I'll need it in a year from now or when ever I get another shot if I don't make it this time.

Flacco is offline Member
    Its not a good idea to "cheat" and get used to the "ease of gains" with anabolics in your situation. If you got what it takes, you'll make it without the juice. I'm guessin you're a pitcher? Tweak your diet and excersizes. If you want it bad enough, you'll do it. As you said, "looks don't matter." So you should have great results in your performance by cutting some fat and hardening up natually. IDK what exactly you should do to achieve that, but it definitely has everything to do with diet and excersize. If you use juice and make it pro, chances are you may think you need to continue to cycle to stay in the pros. 6'4", 232, at 15% bf, you're in a great possition to cut some of that body fat by July. With discipline, you'll achieve your goals without AAS. And you'll know you did it without the help of any sauce. Good luck man.

El-Fuerte is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco
    Its not a good idea to "cheat" and get used to the "ease of gains" with anabolics in your situation. If you got what it takes, you'll make it without the juice. I'm guessin you're a pitcher? Tweak your diet and excersizes. If you want it bad enough, you'll do it. As you said, "looks don't matter." So you should have great results in your performance by cutting some fat and hardening up natually. IDK what exactly you should do to achieve that, but it definitely has everything to do with diet and excersize. If you use juice and make it pro, chances are you may think you need to continue to cycle to stay in the pros. 6'4", 232, at 15% bf, you're in a great possition to cut some of that body fat by July. With discipline, you'll achieve your goals without AAS. And you'll know you did it without the help of any sauce. Good luck man.
    Great post bro.
    And yeah pitcher.
    87-88 mph. Was trying to get to 91-92.
    But we'll see what happens.
    Thanks for posting. Great post.

Thread Information