empireants901 is offline Associate Member

1/2 " pin for pec?

Would it be possible to inject the pec with 1/2" pins? I heard some people use 1" but only put it in half way. I have pretty low bf so there's not much fat to penetrate

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    with low bf you certainly can. with low bf you can also use 1/2" on bi's and tri's.

i wouldn't, but the question you asked is can you or is it possible - most certainly it is. bury it deep and you're gtg (with low bf)

empireants901 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    with low bf you certainly can. with low bf you can also use 1/2" on bi's and tri's.

i wouldn't, but the question you asked is can you or is it possible - most certainly it is. bury it deep and you're gtg (with low bf)
    Thanks. Why wouldn't you? For some reason I hate pinning glutes. I can't stand having to turn around and id prefer to get a spot with less fat Just seems easier to pin. Iv been doing bis also but had a couple incidents where I hit nerves/veins and it bruised like a mother ****er. At first I started with bis and had no problem what so ever besides the soreness. But now I'm paranoid as hell to pin them an have to build myself up to do it lol

Thread Information