Thread: My first cycle

bigstack is offline New Member

My first cycle

Hi, Im new here and hope I dont cross any lines on my post.

I just finished my very first cycle off the advice of one of my friends. The cycle went great I had great weight gain and great gains in strength, I also had a huge boost in my sex drive. I ran test e for 12 weeks at 600mg per week and I ran deca for the first 10 weeks at 500mg per week. I felt great the first ten weeks but these last two when Ive only been running the test I feel like ive had a loss in energy and a loss in my sex drive. Is this normal, or am I starting to have problems?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What are ur stats?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you using any ai?
    How long are you planning on the cycle?
    Do you have pct on hand/
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I am 33, 6ft3, 252lbs. I have been using arimidex since the start of my cycle. I just took my last shot of test on friday and I do have clomid and nolvadex for a 4 week pct

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I would think libido would be the sam as you are still running test And could be a little mental also. In your mind you know the ride is over. Eat like your on cycle through out pct. are you running novla 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 ?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-14-2012 at 02:14 PM.

I was planning on doing the nolva at 40/40/20/20 and the clom at 100/100/50/50. It sucks that you cant feel like your on a cycle all the time, its a great feeling! I was rockin my wifes world for the 10 weeks, still am but I can tell Ive slowed down.

anyone else?

str2234 is offline New Member
    i do 50mg doses of clomid and taper off to 25mg over roughly a month and a half. i haven't heard of combining nolva and clomid but i do know people who do large doses of clomid like that for a week or two and then switch to nova. it all depends on you and what your body responds to.

fwiw a buddy of mine is the same size as you and off a similar cycle 50mg clomid was more than enough
    Last edited by str2234; 05-14-2012 at 04:31 PM.

If my pct is wrong then please chime in, but my question is why am I already having less sex drive when ive been on nothing but test the last two weeks. Is it going to get worse during pct?

str2234 is offline New Member
    yes it'll get worse. i get all teary eyed when on clomid over those commercials with starving puppies in them i don't want to work out or eat as often as when on cycle vs on cycle i always want to eat lift weights and screw lol. do your best to eat as much as you can go to the gym and maintain a work out. lots of your weight gain is probably water so you will lose that over your PCT so expect that.

if it were me at your weight i would be tempted to try 100mg of clomid for a week and then go down to 50 for a couple weeks and then 25 depending on how you feel. if you start feeling frisky/ornery again then your balls are probably coming back but you will never feel as good as you did taking that much test.

i'm sure other people will chime in about side effects of clomid to watch for or expect.

whatever you do don't neglect PCT a buddy of mine quit taking his clomid because of the same mood issues. he is now on hormone therapy for life and not even 30years old yet

Michael21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by str2234 View Post
    i haven't heard of combining nolva and clomid
    ^ It's very common.

Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50 is what I'm going to be going with.

With your other issues, perhaps just give it a bit of time. If you don't notice an improvement after a while, go and get blood work done.

Thread Information