bigga4068 is offline Junior Member

AI with NOLVADEX good or bad?

I have recently read alot on AI's and thusly have changed my opinion on whether or not I need them while on cycle. My question tho is if theres any good or bad reasons to also include nolva? I understand what the 2 do when it comes to estrogen but I have read that they can have some theaputic side effects is anyone able to validate this? Also since I will def be adding an AI to my next cycle which I had hoped to start soon can you get AI's OTC?

Quality Over Quantity!

Bigga

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Run Aromasin (Exemestane) 10mg/ED on cycle to combat estrogenic sides. No need for nolvas.

bob87 is offline Member
    I am personally running 12.5mg aromasin eod and 10mg Nolva ED this was suggested to me after I had gyno symptoms and the AI wouldn't get rid of them....

What cycle are you planning ?

Week 1-6 20mgs ed dbol
    Week 3-12 250 mgs deca
    Week 5-14 250 mgs test
    Havent decided what ai to run yet but nolva at week 5 20 mgs eod thru pct. I also have psuedogyno from past weight loss and bad previous cycles. Im very interested to hear if taking both for you helped your gyno?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigga4068 View Post
    I have recently read alot on AI's and thusly have changed my opinion on whether or not I need them while on cycle. My question tho is if theres any good or bad reasons to also include nolva? I understand what the 2 do when it comes to estrogen but I have read that they can have some theaputic side effects is anyone able to validate this? Also since I will def be adding an AI to my next cycle which I had hoped to start soon can you get AI's OTC?

Quality Over Quantity!

Bigga
    apparently not enough.

click on the AR-R banner above. you'll find all your ai's, serms, and other accoutrements there..

and yeah, 12.5mg aromasin (stane) eod is plenty to start.

Thanks mickey but come on brotha I have read enuf of ur posts to kno u kno u can never read enuf of anything ha ha. I will chekout the link.

just having a bit of fun with ya bro....that's just my unconventional way of saying welcome

cheers

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Week 1-6 20mgs ed dbol
    Week 3-12 250 mgs deca
    Week 5-14 250 mgs test
    Havent decided what ai to run yet but nolva at week 5 20 mgs eod thru pct. I also have psuedogyno from past weight loss and bad previous cycles. Im very interested to hear if taking both for you helped your gyno?
    Run the test from the get go.

Mickey- oh i got ya brew thanx much. Funky- not saying I disagree with ur critique but cud u elaborate as to y u recommend the change? Just wanna fully understand.

bob87 is offline Member
    I would run the test and the deca from the start stop the deca 2 weeks before the test

Bob- only way i can do that is to start dbol and deca together wait 2 weeks then start test, cuz thats all the gear I have. If I did that i cud extend dbol out to full 10 weeks. Wud u recommend that? I am gonna take milk thistle for my liver as well.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Alot of people use arimidex and nolva on cycle m8!

Thanks binnser good to know. Im worried about estrogen levels getting to low to prohibit gains since I wud take both.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigga4068
    Bob- only way i can do that is to start dbol and deca together wait 2 weeks then start test, cuz thats all the gear I have. If I did that i cud extend dbol out to full 10 weeks. Wud u recommend that? I am gonna take milk thistle for my liver as well.
    I wouldn't recommend running dbol for 10 weeks did you mean deca ?

I would want to run deca for as long as possible it takes a fair while for the full effects of deca 6 weeks from memory so you would want to run a min of 10-12

Maybe you could taper the test to spread it out a few weeks.

Just a suggestion

binsser is offline Senior Member
    well i do it through cycle alittle bit here and there and ive gain perfectly id rather have muscle than a big pair of titeeezzzz lolol

The Bear 79 is offline Banned

Quality Over Quantity!

Bigga
    If I understood your question correctly, I think the following is the answer you are looking for:........I read some where, that Nolva & Arimadex or Aromasin should not be used together, because they fight for receptor position, & seeing as how our goals is to kill / remove excess estrogen & not just block it & leave it lye in wait, we want to use Aromasin or Arimadex on cycle. Nolva is best used as PCT to jump start our natural Test. production.

Bob- no i did mean dbol Im already runnin my deca for 10 wks. I know the dbol is really liver toxic plus the water retention, aromatization factors of it and so on but I am only doing 20 mgs ed so i wud yhink it wudnt b to bad. I had planned to only run it 6 wks but I got 100 tabs 20 mgs ea. I think I know what ur gonna say next " then y not bump it up to 30 or 40 mgs ed?" Im thinking about it. Gonna c how my body reacts to it first, very prone to estrogen here.

Binser- thanks bro

Bear- thats really interesting, first time I have heard that. Do ou remember where the article came from?wud like to read it.

Mickey- oh i got ya brew thanx much. Funky- not saying I disagree with ur critique but cud u elaborate as to y u recommend the change? Just wanna fully understand.
    i chose stane over dex because dex is a little harder on the body. Swifto has a thread on this.

i would bump your dbol up to 40mg (you knew that was coming..lol)

if your prone to e2 run your stane accordingly. that's not overly difficult to control if you have blood work. need bloods though..

i would add hawthorn berry, liv 52, and take in about 3 grams of vit c to combat cortisol levels. you can drop the liv 52 and hawthorn berry when you drop the dbol.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Binser- thanks bro

Bear- thats really interesting, first time I have heard that. Do ou remember where the article came from?wud like to read it.
    It was somewhere on this forum. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Mr.Louaghos is offline New Member
    You most likely want to save the nolvadex for after your cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    If I understood your question correctly, I think the following is the answer you are looking for:........I read some where, that Nolva & Arimadex or Aromasin should not be used together, because they fight for receptor position, & seeing as how our goals is to kill / remove excess estrogen & not just block it & leave it lye in wait, we want to use Aromasin or Arimadex on cycle. Nolva is best used as PCT to jump start our natural Test. production.
    Close, but not quite. Nolva and reversibly binding AIs (Aromasin and Letro) share the same enzyme for their metabolism. So taking large doses of each will lower plasma concentrations of the AI by 20-30%. But these studies were conducted using large doses on cancer patients if I recall, so I doubt it will make much difference to us.

Im bumping this thread becuz I finally got my blood work done and want you guys to analyse everything. I did talk to dr over the fone to get results but cant remember all the numbers exactly. Cpl more days and shud receive results in the mail. However while we wait I do remember she said my test was on the lower side, still within tolerance but low end. Which kind of sucks, I havent been on gear for about 2 yrs now. I have to admit lately I feel like Im experienci.g sides of low test but that could just be in my head also.
    Last edited by bigga4068; 05-20-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Thread Information