hayabusa1sith is offline New Member

Red face Any good advice?

Went to my Endocrinology Dr.and he tested my test and said it was low. I also had all the symptoms that go a long with it.I lift weights and diet to gain muscle mass. It takes me a FEW days to recover and I am a hard gainer. I just started Androgel 2 weeks ago ( given to me by my Dr. ) and I am planing on doing a 12 week cycle of Test E and Deca . What im not sure about is...

After my test levels are normal, should I continue taking the Androgel while on cycle? I plain on a 750 test e and 400-500 deca a week cycle. Any input would be appreciated.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    just run test at 500mg a week use a ai like adex 10 weeks

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Did your doc say when he was going to re-check your test levels? Most do, to see if the androgel is dosed right, or at least mine did.

hayabusa1sith is offline New Member
    Yes, Nooby am going to start after my next blood test so I have at least 3 months before my next visit. And what about the deca Songdog?

stpete is offline Banned
    It would be best just to run the test for now. Adding deca will increase chances of side effects. Plus, at your proposed dosage you should yield some very nice gains. I tend to agree w/songdog on sticking w/500mgs.

Thread Information