Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    help for my brother please!!

    Hey my brother needs help.. he is 25 years old 6'4" and weighs 185lbs!

    He cries to me every day that ge is too small and not cut enough. Its not for a lack of him trying because i no he works out min. 4 days a week with a really good diet... (i just think he cant get over the fact that im 21yo 6'3" 280lbs natural)

    Well he is begging me to get him stuff and help him. Since he is my brother i naturally am gunna worry about this..

    So he wants to get size and be decently cut too. So this is the cycle he wants to take..

    Anavar : 40mgs ED
    Test-prop: 100mgs EOD
    TREN : 100mgs EOD
    Turinabol : 20mgs ED

    Nolva.: 20mgs ED to help prevent estrogen build up.

    8 weeks on 4-6 weeks off with continue nolva.

    Please help me bc I never did something like this and i worry but he is very stubborn and prob. Wont listen. But atleast i can be prepared to help..

    And ive done a little research but there is nothing better then real life help lol.

    Any advice is greatly appreciated. If tweeks need to be made please let me no

    Thanks alot,
    Kris

  2. #2
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    You said in your previous thread you ran 10 week var, now your natural so which is it?

    I call b.s. on your stats aswell unless your 25+% b/f

    Why do people fvcking b.s. on here I just dont get it, I mean when its so fvcking stupid and badly planned that I blew it out the water in about 10 secs by checking post history, I just dont fvcking get what goes through peoples heads

    So this is your cycle and not your brother yeah, its piss poor, will **** you up and you will still be your true stat of 6'4 185 not the b.s. 6'3 280, because you dont know how to fvcking eat

    I mean seriously why are you trying to b.s.

  3. #3
    antrio1's Avatar
    antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    You said in your previous thread you ran 10 week var, now your natural so which is it?

    I call b.s. on your stats aswell unless your 25+% b/f

    Why do people fvcking b.s. on here I just dont get it, I mean when its so fvcking stupid and badly planned that I blew it out the water in about 10 secs by checking post history, I just dont fvcking get what goes through peoples heads

    So this is your cycle and not your brother yeah, its piss poor, will **** you up and you will still be your true stat of 6'4 185 not the b.s. 6'3 280, because you dont know how to fvcking eat

    I mean seriously why are you trying to b.s.
    Ha ha ^^^X2

  4. #4
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    First of all this really is for my brother... second of all i admittedly made a mistake for taking the anavar and havent taken a single supplement in over 2 months.. and for some reason before i took it i was 280, when i took it i was 280, and for some reason i am still 280 so maybe the var wasnt real... 3rd of all i wouldnt take anything again untill i turn 25... AGAIN. ME TAKING THE VAR WAS A MISTAKE!!! I took someones advice and prob got robbed.. so please when i say that a cycle is for someone else it really is bc quite frankly i really have no reason to lie on a forum...

  5. #5
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    You are lying because you are afraid you will be told you are nowhere near ready for aas at 6'4 180lbs which is the truth and you need eat and put in some hard work, which you are afraid to do, you would rather take aas and let them do the work because you are under the common assumption that they are magic

    Nobody will help people here when their first post in a thread is filled with b.s. then they try cover it up, most boards that is a ban, they are very lenient here

    Best of luck

  6. #6
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkw91 View Post
    First of all this really is for my brother... second of all i admittedly made a mistake for taking the anavar and havent taken a single supplement in over 2 months.. and for some reason before i took it i was 280, when i took it i was 280, and for some reason i am still 280 so maybe the var wasnt real... 3rd of all i wouldnt take anything again untill i turn 25... AGAIN. ME TAKING THE VAR WAS A MISTAKE!!! I took someones advice and prob got robbed.. so please when i say that a cycle is for someone else it really is bc quite frankly i really have no reason to lie on a forum...
    You're naturally 280lbs? What's your bf%?

  7. #7
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Guy i swear to u i am 6'3" 280.. now u r being stubborn... im not leab in any sence of the word... i am very stocky and power lift. So i have no idea y u r fighting me on this...

    My brother is really wanting to do this and HE NOT ME is 6'4" 185...

    I have absolutely no desire to cycle bc ive learned on here that it is bad to do so.. so please dont badger me and tell me that i am lieing to u bc honestly its not right...

    So if u dont want to help my brother out ok thats fine but please dont insult me and tell me im lieing to u...

  8. #8
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    I'm just asking what your BF% is, that's all.

  9. #9
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    You're naturally 280lbs? What's your bf%?
    last time it was 28% (on and electronic scale. Never had a reading by a physician) 1 month ago and it prob didnt change much since then

  10. #10
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Johnnyblazz that last post wanst for u that was for dan b

  11. #11
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkw91

    last time it was 28% (on and electronic scale. Never had a reading by a physician) 1 month ago and it prob didnt change much since then
    lol now we believe u

  12. #12
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Like i said 6'3" 280... im a power lifter not a body builder

  13. #13
    1trust is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24
    your "brother" needs a computer / internet access..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    508
    Sister need advice too?

  15. #15
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    U ppl are unreal. Smh... just bc i made a mistake and i didnt no anything before u all assume i am lieing... i strait up told u all over 2 months ago that i did var so y would i lie now!!! U r all being nieve!!! Im asking for honest advice and u all are ridiculing me for no reason...

    This is suppose to be a forum to help others... from what i can see its a forum of blame and ridicule.

    Please help me with honest advice. Dont tell me its for me bc it honestly isnt.

  16. #16
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    U ppl are unreal. Smh... just bc i made a mistake and i didnt no anything before u all assume i am lieing... i strait up told u all over 2 months ago that i did var so y would i lie now!!! U r all being nieve!!! Im asking for honest advice and u all are ridiculing me for no reason...

    This is suppose to be a forum to help others... from what i can see its a forum of blame and ridicule.

    Please help me with honest advice. Dont tell me its for me bc it honestly isnt.

  17. #17
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Just tell your brother to sign up man and post his concerns. DanB has probably seen 1000 threads talking about "My brother" and "My Buddy", so you can understand it gets pretty old. Even though he is your brother, only HE can truly answer any questions the Vets may have. So just have him sign up.

  18. #18
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    I have told him but he doesnt want to hear it from anybody.. even myself... so he def wont do that...

    Im just trying to be a good brother and get some advice from pros so i can show him.

    He thinks i no alot about this stuff bc he no that i did the var but i dont and i told him that bc it was an F**KING MISTAKE!!!

  19. #19
    Bulkn's Avatar
    Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia!
    Posts
    926
    You say he has a really good diet, I bet he doesnt. How about posting it up?

  20. #20
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Ill ask him tm and ill get back to u

  21. #21
    DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588
    Hey my pitbull has really been begging me to cycle. He thinks he should run test 400 3 ccs a week with injections every 2 and 1/3 days. He also wants to run dbol and winny. He doesnt think he will need an ai, or a pct as he is naturally a mutant . So should i talk him out of it or just find a bunch of female dogs for him to **** non stop for the next 26 weeks ( as he believes he should run a half a year cycle to maximize results. He would start his own account on here and ask but he is not to good with spelling. Any help is appreciated please and thank you

  22. #22
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    ^^ lol.

  23. #23
    bigkw91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Well apparently u r all sc*m bag low lifes that will do anything but help.. thanks for nothing u F**king pieces of sh*it!!!

    Oohh and i got his diet info but whats the point of posting it bc u all still rnt goin to help

  24. #24
    DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588
    ha awwwww lil man got his feelings hurt.. let ur ****in "brother" run his cycle.. why do u care, ****in a man so sick of these bull shit my friend needs advice threads and these constant newbies on here lying all the time... Ps my dog took his first injection today and he is on a diet of strictly raw red meat and live chickens as well as gun powder.. is this ok?

  25. #25
    bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    138
    Ha ha you guys can be brutal I don't really blame ya though. I haven't been here long and already I'm seek.g alot of what you vets are sick of. Even if the story is 100% true it sounds like his brother ain't going to listen to anyone no matter what. There's plenty of other threads on this forum he cud shoe.his brother to justify not usualg but guess he doesn't want to put the effort in to finding them. Oh well ya can't help em all.

  26. #26
    DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588
    ya cant fix stupid... or his brother

  27. #27
    Bulkn's Avatar
    Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia!
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    ya cant fix stupid... or his brother
    Shit flaming is shit. Take it somewhere else.

    OP post the diet I'm interested to see.

  28. #28
    DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588
    hahaha

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •