Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member

What is an acceptable high BP & Hrt Rate on Clen?

Today was my first day at 100mcg Clen and 80mcg T3. All day while at work (sitting at a desk) my heart rate is b/w 96-106 which I read is the upper ranges of normal. My BP has been all over the place from a high of 143/96 to 127/91...134/88

Since I am keeping an eye on it, I was wanting to know at what point I should be concerned.

Thanks

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    that's all fine don't worry about that. short term elevated BP wont hurt you but it is the long term effects that will get you in the end, and it is normal for it to jump up and down throughout the day, just make sure when your all done your BP doesn't stay 143/96 all the time and this is a NIBP so they are sometimes very inaccurate they very minute to minute. Auscultation of BP is the best.

I bought a BP machine from wal mart to use.

Also I forgot to add...does Clen cause heart burn? I've had it all day and I very rarely ever have it.

Thanks

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't like clen because it makes me feel so antsy and if I take to much I get raging headaches. I feel some pressure or weird feelings on my heart sometimes to and that scares me. Starting off with low dose and ramping up is best way for your body to handle these sides in my opinion. Have you been starting low and ramping it up?

I started at 25mcg and went up from there. I didn't feel any sides until yesterday when I was at 80mcg, but they were still mild. I only had the shakes when I tried to write or hold onto something. Today I took 100mcg at 6:30 am and I'm still shaking. I haven't had any headaches or cramping just terrible heartburn all day! The shaking has also been lasting all day, but I don't mind it as much.

I thought the half life of clen was 3-4 hours... doesn't that mean it should be out of my system in about 8 hours?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way I'm pretty sure the half-life for clen is in the 35-40 hours range. I used to shake all day as well and have problems sleeping at night. I'm very sensitive to stimulants though so it effects everybody a bit differently.

I would supplement it with L-Taurine 1-2gs and some potassium as well.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily01
    I started at 25mcg and went up from there. I didn't feel any sides until yesterday when I was at 80mcg, but they were still mild. I only had the shakes when I tried to write or hold onto something. Today I took 100mcg at 6:30 am and I'm still shaking. I haven't had any headaches or cramping just terrible heartburn all day! The shaking has also been lasting all day, but I don't mind it as much.

I thought the half life of clen was 3-4 hours... doesn't that mean it should be out of my system in about 8 hours?
    The half life of albuterol is 4 hrs.

This is from the clen profile.

clen concentrations in the body decline with a ˝ life (approximately) equivalent to 7-9.2hours and again up to as much as 35 hours later(4)(5). If you’re really interested, though, clen technically declines biphastically at 10 and then 36 hours.

I take the Taurine everyday with it, I haven't had any problems with cramping.

Thanks

Thread Information