cb714 is offline Member

"Im taking all these steroids so why dont I grow?"

If you find yourself asking this question you need to make your way over to the diet section

conveniently located here ---> http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.T761oqxYsxU

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714
    if you find yourself asking this question you need to make your way over to the diet section

conveniently located here ---> http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...m#.t761oqxysxu
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    agreed. !!!!¡!¡!¡

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ahhhh. You tricked me. I was coming to tell some 21 yr old his diet sucked. Because he said my diet is on point. I eat 3 good meals a day and drink 4 shakes.

cb714 is offline Member
    ^^^lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This does not apply to 100% of people. Maybe 95%, lol

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    True could be diet, workout routine, or bunk gear. But always check diet first

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    If you find yourself asking this question you need to make your way over to the diet section

conveniently located here ---> http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.T761oqxYsxU
    100% right.Your body is made in the kitchen .Learned that as I got older!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Awesome thread, lets keep this going by bumping it!

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Ahhhh. You tricked me. I was coming to tell some 21 yr old his diet sucked. Because he said my diet is on point. I eat 3 good meals a day and drink 4 shakes.
    Lol same

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    There was a thread recently where someone asked, "what is the best supplement."

My answer: chicken

I have a hard time eating to grow, but it works. If I don't make myself eat, I seem to stay the same weight no matter what else I do.

jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member
    damn.....got me 2

empireants901 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

I have a hard time eating to grow, but it works. If I don't make myself eat, I seem to stay the same weight no matter what else I do.
    This. I have to eat a massive amount to get any real gains also. 2.0xbodyweight in protein :x

JAB1 is offline Member
    Yeah, some of us have to eat more than others. Im only 175 at 10% and I have to eat 3500cals to maintain, higher thatn my tdee says. I guess its cause I started at 145 so have a bit of muscle to maintain even though Im stilll small???

cb714 is offline Member
    Some people just don't seem to understand that steroids dont actually build muscle, They only allow your body to be more efficient at building muscle... with proper diet and exercise of course.

This is why I don't agree with the whole "steroids is cheating" thing. You still have to be disciplined and work your ass off to get results. It's not just inject and magically get big with no effort whatsoever.
    Last edited by cb714; 05-25-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Just take more.

lol

Just kidding guys.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post

All true, food and more food.

When I started the juice is when I started eating like this. Who knows how much I would have grown without juice.

It's so much harder to eat this much than I thought.

reecious is offline New Member
    I started dieting properly this year and started seeing nice gains. It's amazing what a good diet can do for you. Nice thread

Peter32 is offline New Member
    I actually just posted a question basically asking exactly what you stated in the title of this thread " I'm on roidz so why aren't I growing" and I have to say even after doin research on this site and other forms was under the impression that once on steroids I'd grow and gain massive slabs of muscle with little to no change to my diet of training. Which like I said even though I'm only 4 weeks into my first test e cycle haven't gained any size or weight or at least any that are noticeable.

I've kept my cal intake at around 4-4500 cal a day an am trying to keep to a 35 p/ 45 c / 20 f ratio and after reading the nutritional section have tweaked it a little and am trying to increase cal intake to 4500-5000 per day and am hoping to start seeing some gains in the next 2-3 weeks if I don't something's seriously wrong. Maybe one of our forums knowledgeable members could look at my diet and training and point me in the right direction as to where I could be going wrong

JAB1 is offline Member
    If you are actually eating 4.5-5k a day of quality food you should def be growing, juice or not!!!

John Andrew is offline Member
    Going back a few years I was competing at 75kgs means most times I weighed in 73.5 twelve months later I competed 110 kgs. No Steroids no supplements just diet. my waist grew 4inches. It is easier to win at higher body weights!!

At 110 kgs I was feeling uncomfortable and slow so 18 months later was back at 75 kgs. These days I am round the 100kg mark. I eat at least 5 times every day, never count calories, just now I enjoy food.

Diet is so important and as i am now almost 57 it is very important to me. We train our bodies, our minds and we can get the results we choose. I never eat junk food. No alcohol, coffee or tea. No smoking, no other recreational drugs. Roids simply are a tool, Used correctly they help recovery and growth, great for us old men. But with no diet plan you will gain nothing really! Just food for thought! John

Peter32 is offline New Member
    I actually just posted a question basically asking exactly what you stated in the title of this thread " I'm on roidz so why aren't I growing" and I have to say even after doin research on this site and other forms was under the impression that once on steroids I'd grow and gain massive slabs of muscle with little to no change to my diet of training. Which like I said even though I'm only 4 weeks into my first test e cycle haven't gained any size or weight or at least any that are noticeable.

I've kept my cal intake at around 4-4500 cal a day an am trying to keep to a 35 p/ 45 c / 20 f ratio and after reading the nutritional section have tweaked it a little and am trying to increase cal intake to 4500-5000 per day and am hoping to start seeing some gains in the next 2-3 weeks if I don't something's seriously wrong. Maybe one of our forums knowledgeable members could look at my diet and training and point me in the right direction as to where I could be going wrong

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter32 View Post
    This is very typical of Test E, or any other long estered AAS for that matter.

You will start experiencing gains in about a week or two, since most users usually feel Test E kick in 5 weeks into the cycle.

... and then, there is always the possibility that your gear is bunk.

Thread Information