mcfit is offline New Member

Prop masteron anavar

Want to try this 8 week cycle to build some lean muscle and strip off some body fat. Workout & diet sorted just thoughts on this cycle would be nice
    Test prop - 75mg eod Post cycle (3 days after last shot)
    Masteron - 75mg eod Nolvadex - 40-40-20-20
    Anavar - 60mg ed. clomid - 100-100-50-50
    Arimidex 0.25 ed

Po

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would wither drop the mast and add NPP or drop the var and add NPP. Just a thought.

Cheers bud all thoughts welcome wots NPP. wot about tbol instead of the anavar ?

Thanks

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your cycle history?

Last year I did test prop 100mg eod, winstrol tabs 50mg ed plus AI & then pct. Was really happy with results. Training & diet was spot on too.

I would just run Test Prop and Masteron , you should attain good results with proper estrogen management and PCT.

Yep! Think I'm gonna take ur advice have been reading a bit more & like u say this shud help me get the results I'm looking for.
    Thanks

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How bout stats first? Mast needs to be high dosed and used at a very low bf%.

Quote Originally Posted by goode80;6334603[B
    ]Mast needs to be high dosed[/B] and used at a very low bf%.
    Let's get over with the ''mast needs to be high dosed'' advice already...

Whether the given dosage of a compound is optimal and/or ideal solely depends on the metabolic response of an individual, which often vastly varies between individuals.

I was more than impressed with Masteron when I ran it at a weekly dose of 500mg in the past for only 8 weeks. My BF% was at around 12% when I started that cycle, which went down to 8% by the end of week 8, thanks to plenty of cardio and strict carb management. I got everything out of this compound when I stacked it with an equal amount of Test that your typical underground roid handbook promises about Mast: strength gains, lean muscle gains, vasodilation, lyposis and etc.

Dosing of any compound all really depends on who you are and how your body responds to the given compound at the given dose. If you talk a vet who has run multiple Tren cycles at high doses stacked w/ high doses of Test and possibly a third compound in there, 500mg of Masteron or 750mg of Primobolan Depot EW are ''low dosages''. Hell, I talked to a vet last year who ran pharm grade Primobolan at twice my preferred dose and called it ''useless.'' If, on the other hand, subject here is a newbie, those dosages are plenty. You would be surprised how many positive feed-backs I have received through PM from users who asked for advice regarding Primobolan and Masteron doses in the past after setting their doses to 500mg EW for these compounds...

500mg a week is standard I thought. I should have been more specific and didn't add up his weekly totals. Never meant that "high" meant lets say 800-1000 like some say primo should've ran.

My fault for jumping the gun on that. But still think we need stats before any advice given.

^^^ You are right about stats being needed before advice given.

It is obvious from his initial post that OP has cycled before, however.

Thanks for ur input guys! Stats - Age - 31,height 1.85,weight - 194lbs,body fat 12/13% quite muscular built at the mo but wanna reach 200lbs b4 I start the gear. Last year my 6 week prop wini cycle went really well & gave me great results but I was aiming for more of a bulk with the sort of training & diet i was doing. This time I want to gain quality muscle but with a leaner look so training & diet will be different & so will estrogen control.
    Thanks

Would you recommend I up the mast to 100mg with the prop still at 75? After all mast will also help me with estrogen control sides from prop..

Quote Originally Posted by mcfit View Post
    Would you recommend I up the mast to 100mg with the prop still at 75? After all mast will also help me with estrogen control sides from prop..
    Like Turkish said, everyone reacts different to each compund. But from wht I learned I would run it at minimum 500/wk. I just finished mast e and test e cycle. With mast at 600/wk. loved it.

I also would change your dex to .25 EOD. If need be adjust from there. Would keep anavar but start at 60-80 Ed.

Have you thought about Hcg ?

Edit the anavar: confused on how it shows on my app. I see it at 60/Ed looked like 100 but that your clomi.
    Last edited by Sfla80; 01-11-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Will give the dex a try at 0.25 eod c how it goes. I have looked at HCG but with my last cycle which was only 6 weeks (well actually stopped at 5 n half cos results really showed) i only took nolva for pct at 40-40-20-20 & maintained all my gains for a good period. Only when I changed my diet & training again did I start to drop weight which was part of my aim anyway. I also took tribulus & ZMA with my pct. I was even doubtful whether to take clomid this time especially after reading sides to do with vision blurring & stuff... Still not 100% with clomid tho.

Thanks

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I would wither drop the mast and add NPP or drop the var and add NPP. Just a thought.
    This is great advice. Also NPP=nandrolone phenylpropylene. You might have heard of nandrolone decanoate ("deca "). It's a short estered version of this steroid . Basically it is one of the best short estered lean bulking drugs. It should give you some good high quality lean mass without giving you the "bloof" of standard long-estered bulkers.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid

This is great advice. Also NPP=nandrolone phenylpropylene. You might have heard of nandrolone decanoate ("deca"). It's a short estered version of this steroid. Basically it is one of the best short estered lean bulking drugs. It should give you some good high quality lean mass without giving you the "bloof" of standard long-estered bulkers.
    It's phenyl propionate
    You seem to be giving some poorly educated advise
    Would be best to know what you are talking about before dishing out facts buddy
    Just my opinion

Ok researched an extra bit & I think I'm gonna add clen to the cycle (def dropping var). Just not sure whether to take during the 8weeks cycle or overlap it.. Meaning start clen as from week 4 & continue for another 4 after last shot with pct, seeing that clen has really gud anti catabolic effects. Any advice on doses for clen? I know that it shud b cycled on & off due to body adapting to its effects.
    Thanks for your feedback peeps

Thread Information